• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good White Man Endorses Punggol HDB Flats With Young Sinkie Wife! Punggol Property Prices To Rise More In 2023! Majulah PAP!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck you chee bye. You have no idea who I am. I don’t just buy one property for your info. And those I buy are way beyond the reach of a cock sucking pauper like you

If you're half as rich as you claim, you wouldn't be upset about condo prices going up. You sound more like some loser living an aging flat.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The property prices of condos have gone up by around 30% since 2020. If you had bought one, you would be on your knees now, sucking my dick to thank me for my financial advice.
Fuck you chee bye. You have no idea who I am. I don’t just buy one property for your info. I am not a cock sucking pauper like you
If you're half as rich as you claim, you wouldn't be upset about condo prices going up. You sound more like some loser living an aging flat.
Lmfao. You are a fucking illiterate chee bye. Worse than I thought. Which part of my post suggests I am a bitter pap cock sucker like you? You are the envious chee bye who must make sure others can’t do better than you. Keep on jogging.