• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good PM Lee's National Day Speech 2022! Majulah PAP!

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well spoken but His Majesty doesn't look in the pink of health even though his shirt is pink! Wishing him ok..

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
pay him millions to talk cock

best, cushiest job in the world

pay himself any salary he wants

say whatever he wants

anyhow control the sheeple he wants

stupid slanty morons lap it all up without any questions asked

IQ, Race and Inventiveness - no way to avoid the bitter truth

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Hahahaha trust the government and sinkies trust one another?! That's baloney! I don't trust the pap and I don't trust sinkies.

SaBoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
pink-rosa.gif
jesse-rubinoff-jesse.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahaha trust the government and sinkies trust one another?! That's baloney! I don't trust the pap and I don't trust sinkies.

They certainly don't trust the unvaxxed ones for sure. 95% vaxtards on the island still so scared. :rolleyes:

vax-png.152869

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, I like his gung-ho spirit in the initial years when building our country! We are a nation without natural resources but going down the years, rots and slimes started to appear in our system after he passed on! Think in the name of globalization, we have to bear the brunt of progression!