• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good News To Share With Everyone

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have to thank PAP for having the great foresight in making sinkees homeowners. Now the new citizens will have to pay an arm and leg for a rental pigeonhole.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He worked as a security guard, is single. You are right about the enjoyment part. That is why my wife and I did not rent out our spare rooms even though we could get a nice 1-1.2k for the two spare rooms.

However, if I was my neighbour, I will do the same. As a security guard, I know he does not earn much. Being single, there's basically not much enjoyment facing an empty house. An extra 2k is plenty of money for him.
How is this good news when a born and breed sinkie has a house he cannot stays in but has to cramp himself in a rented room. And he makes a pittance compared to the FTs imported by the useless government.....he needs to rent out his only flat to supplement his income. And even with the spare cash add up only 3K per month living in a cramped room working 12 hrs per day........how can this chap have any life and be expected to get married or start a family?

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bro...i didnt know BosSam is so tight on money until kena do this .

He worked as a security guard, is single.

As a security guard, I know he does not earn much. Being single, there's basically not much enjoyment facing an empty house. An extra 2k is plenty of money for him.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hes talking about a bible version la....LOL LOL LOL.

Bible I dunno. I pray to this :o

58204C9F-FB6A-4C3A-878E-5AAE952A6E1F-5816-000004FFA9955B68_zps32d94e18.jpg