• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good news for SG Men

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
20100726.115600_menpreferforeign1.jpg

Foreign women more hungry than locals for S'pore men?
Do foreign women pull out all the stops to bag a Singaporean man? Will local women lose out? -AsiaOne forums

hitower

Alfrescian
Loyal
What About this???

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FScBxMqC9cI&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="480" width="640"></object>

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Viet girls are quite good looking generally, especially those mix-blood with angmo father type. However, one serious drawback is that they have very poor oral hygiene. Their mouths literally have bad breadth 24/7.:o

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, do you guys really think that these girls are docile housewives material? The fact that they are willing to brave foreign land in search of a spouse shows the inner steel inside. I would not want to have one sleeping next to me at night.

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, do you guys really think that these girls are docile housewives material? The fact that they are willing to brave foreign land in search of a spouse shows the inner steel inside. I would not want to have one sleeping next to me at night.

So, if these foreigner girls are not docile housewives material, then who is? The Singapore girls? :biggrin:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, if these foreigner girls are not docile housewives material, then who is? The Singapore girls? :biggrin:

You have to go OVER THERE to hunt. Where got prey go to the hunter's lair? If you want Vietnamese, go Vietnam. If you want PRC, go China.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkie Sluts????

Give them to the Ang Moh
I won't be surprised that Sinkie Sluts that married westerners will be abandoned in the future when a perkier young Asian appear in front of the Ang Moh

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only men just before their 55-year-old birthday qualify as their targets.

Please bring CPF statement for assessment too.