• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good News! Cambodian LEEder names Half-Hainanese Son as Successor! Huat Ah!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cambodian leader Hun Sen names eldest son as successor and insists nothing wrong with establishing dynasty​

‘Why would someone else’s son be able to become prime minister and the son of Hun Sen not be able to?’​

Arpan Rai
2 days ago
spinner_on_white.gif
Comments

<p>File: Cambodian prime minister Hun Sen (L) poses with his son Hun Manet (R) during a ceremony at a military base in Phnom Penh</p>

File: Cambodian prime minister Hun Sen (L) poses with his son Hun Manet (R) during a ceremony at a military base in Phnom Penh
(AFP via Getty Images)

Cambodia’s Prime Minister Hun Sen has endorsed his eldest son Hun Manet as his potential successor to the public office and defended dynastic rule.
“I announce today that I support my son to continue as prime minister,” Hun Sen said on Thursday in a speech in the country’s Preah Sihanouk province.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's been an open secret that his son will take over. The one thing is he might be a next Chiang Ching Kuo. Will rule better than his father. He seems to be popular in Cambodia. N has a better reputation than pinky. But time will tell.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is the typical playbook of Asian leaders to continue the good DNA within the family. Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia , Philippines, Myanmar., Thailand....

Who is not in the list....Laos....but who give a fuck to Laos.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is the typical playbook of Asian leaders to continue the good DNA within the family. Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia , Philippines, Myanmar., Thailand....

Who is not in the list....Laos....but who give a fuck to Laos.
I think the malay states do not have this dynastic tendency. Their children can try but not all succeeded.