• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Morning Sunday!!!

kickmehard

Alfrescian
Loyal
What IB wars are you talking about? Can you be more specific? I am here to enjoy this forum,not to engage in any IB wars or conflicts. You claimed to be neutral. I don't think so.

It doesnt matter what you or I think. Let the others decide what they think of our posts.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It doesnt matter what you or I think. Let the others decide what they think of our posts.

Fair enough. You're entitled to your opinion.But you must justify when you accused someone of being an IB. I am here to enjoy this forum and not to engage in any IB wars or conflicts. A neutral forummer would not post the way you did.

kickmehard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fair enough. You're entitled to your opinion.But you must justify when you accused someone of being an IB. I am here to enjoy this forum and not to engage in any IB wars or conflicts. A neutral forummer would not post the way you did.

As I've said, let the others decide. You can whine all you like in the meantime.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thread:Good Morning Sunday!!!
Hi, this is just a zap so don't take it seriously otherwise i recommend u to attend a course in anger management, cheers.

04-11-2012 08:26 AM
Thread:Good Morning Sunday!!!
We the netizens of sammyboy, pledge ourselves as one united people, regardless of race language or religion, to build a democratic society, based on justice and equality, so as to achieve happiness, prosperity and progress for our nation.

very interesting zappers. thank you.....here they come , one by one, after the siesta.....:smile:...so predictable....:smile:

kickmehard

Alfrescian
Loyal

very interesting zappers. thank you.....here they come , one by one, after the siesta.....:smile:...so predictable....:smile:

Nothing to do with me. I stand alone. Like you I think tony is crap and deserves his ban so he and his cronies can kick me into negative too. I dont give a damn.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing to do with me. I stand alone. Like you I think tony is crap and deserves his ban so he and his cronies can kick me into negative too. I dont give a damn.

I think you are INFRACTABLE....You have some immunity? Some form of forum diplomatic immunity? Are you BOSS himself or are you one of the Super Moderators....You are INFRACTABLE:*: Your reputation system is well protected.:confused:

kickmehard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you are INFRACTABLE....You have some immunity? Some form of forum diplomatic immunity? Are you BOSS himself or are you one of the Super Moderators....You are INFRACTABLE:*: Your reputation system is well protected.:confused:

So you said you respect my view etc etc in one of the above posts but one of you guys with infraction powers tried to infract me behind my back? What a laugh and you guys complain about this being done to you. Your words will ring hollow from now on. I still stand alone by the way.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So you said you respect my view etc etc in one of the above posts but one of you guys with infraction powers tried to infract me behind my back? What a laugh and you guys complain about this being done to you. Your words will ring hollow from now on. I still stand alone by the way.

I agree. Better stand alone. But you are one very very powerful forummer. I respect and salute you. Me no zap people hor.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@kickmehard

I took things too seriously and I got myself in deep troubles. Just play the game and do not sweat the small stuff lah. Hollow words and empty promises are found here in this forum.Twistied minds, lunatics, psychotics, sociopaths, drug abusers etc etc...all lurking around. Enjoy lah...but me think you are no new comer to this game. YOU ARE ONE VERY POWERFUL FORUMMER.:smile:

kickmehard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. Better stand alone. But you are one very very powerful forummer. I respect and salute you. Me no zap people hor.

I dont think I've done that too and I intend to keep it that way. Power doesnt come into the picture when we exchange views or in arguments. I respect you guys too. We can disagree without being abusive on the one hand but also without being annoyingly subservient on the other.

kickmehard

Alfrescian
Loyal
@kickmehard

I took things too seriously and I got myself in deep troubles. Just play the game and do not sweat the small stuff lah. Hollow words and empty promises are found here in this forum.Twistied minds, lunatics, psychotics, sociopaths, drug abusers etc etc...all lurking around. Enjoy lah...but me think you are no new comer to this game. YOU ARE ONE VERY POWERFUL FORUMMER.:smile:

I dont use it so it means nothing to me. I've been kicked many times but have never retailated.

Last edited:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dont think I've done that too and I intend to keep it that way. Power doesnt come into the picture when we exchange views or in arguments. I respect you guys too. We can disagree without being abusive on the one hand but also without being annoyingly subservient on the other.

I totally agree. You come across as very civil, very sincere and very honest. I'm sorry if I went overboard with my recklessness and crudeness. I like your views on this forum. Thank you very much.:smile:

kickmehard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally agree. You come across as very civil, very sincere and very honest. I'm sorry if I went overboard with my recklessness and crudeness. I like your views on this forum. Thank you very much.:smile:[/QUOTE

Brother, lets just enjoy ourselves here during our free time and avoid the unpleasant stuff. Cheers.