• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Man Don't Look for Prostitutes

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men who visit prostitutes are insecure.

It is as simple as that.

Obviously they have deficiencies in their brains or below, else why need to constantly look for paid sex.
lemme guess . u clone of that fat shit girl ,right. who did u vote for?

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some men paid for long-term sex contract (marriage).

Some men continue to Pay And Pay after their long-term sex contract have already ended (divorced) without getting sex in return. They still have to make monthly payments to their ex-wives due to Women's Charter.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Women who are unable to satisfy their men and he has to end up looking for Prostitutes should just become lesbians.

If you have pussy just like the other lady why your man prefer to pay for it when you are offering it for "free"?

Think about it.

Men who visit prostitutes are insecure.

It is as simple as that.

Obviously they have deficiencies in their brains or below, else why need to constantly look for paid sex.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women who are unable to satisfy their men and he has to end up looking for Prostitutes should just become lesbians.

If you have pussy just like the other lady why your man prefer to pay for it when you are offering it for "free"?

Think about it.

Dun be silly.....even with the most beautiful pussy and bestest skills in bed, men will always stray.
Men crave variety and new adventures.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe you need a doctor to examine your head. Sorry for being direct.

I believe you need me badly to satisfy your wants and your needs and to see ten thousand color.
But you got to get a que number to be able to see me in 13 months time.

I cannot allow you to cut the que as many pretty gals and ladies ahead of you now.
You nothing special to me at all

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
on a serious note, after i was divorced shortly, when i need companion, i will go for massage with happy ending. i think i was hooked on sex for a while as i was married before and suddenly no sex made me feel insecure. it was a time of directionless and bad time for me, i just need it...and this is true confession coming from a real man on the street. i went for medical as usual and was lucky turn out fine as i was wearing condom all the time. i thought to myself if it had turn out not so fine, it will be a grave mistake. however, if it is too bad, then too bad.....no regrets, take it like a real man. there is no form of hypocrisy where people think that paying for a sexual transaction is of no moral.

a lot of guys here look for prostitute, include krafty and Run..

i am very sure....

Last edited: