• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good Man Asks Police To Stop Orgy Parties Organized From Sammyboy Sex Site!

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
that hedonistic and immoral forum should sue the hell out of this forum owner here

I thought should be other way round but since members say same same owner then no need to sue. Whatever it is I'm still shocked this good forum is related to a sex forum with the same name so I'm now considering if I should continue to be associated with this forum. Maybe I should go into the other sex forum to find out more if it's really bad then I make my decision.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought should be other way round but since members say same same owner then no need to sue. Whatever it is I'm still shocked this good forum is related to a sex forum with the same name so I'm now considering if I should continue to be associated with this forum. Maybe I should go into the other sex forum to find out more if it's really bad then I make my decision.

One less good man.

crazyMod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very unhygenic to share sperms and semens and vagina juices with so many people.

No wonder Aids Cases Have Shot Up!