• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good luck to all Keppel Corp & SembMarine shareholders

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What so well done? You should have shorted it when it was $9+ in Apr last year.

How the fuck do you know that I was not shorting Keppel Corpse since April 2015?

I'm a winner and am feeling so elated that I'm able to make money even in a big bear market.

On paper today just Keppel Corpse alone I'm in the money by $16,000 .... how much has your portfolio bled today?

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
These orders were contracted as early as in 2010 and I'm told a number of the rigs are 75% completed.

Obviously Sete Brazil is going to declare bankrupt to avoid taking delivery.

And i heard that both shipyards have already started holding payments....

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
...its going to be even worse, once Irun n the other go full throttle....but gold will inch up..i guess

Latest report says that based on current oil prices and budget spending, Saudi will use up their reserves in 5 years, but they still have to keep pumping to keep Iran from getting the money

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
think now is a good time to own some oil,the last time oil dropped to $40 a barrel,i was in ns.i was thinking no way oil can possibly remain so cheap for so long.the global demand for oil is so huge,not to mention OPEC can easily fix prices if they want to like they always did since the 1970s......this time the low oil prices is from artificial oversupply......lots of countries depend on oil including russia,think they will turn up the heat soon

i remember back in ns i bought a few k worth of oil etf and make a nice little profit off it.not much money but at least i ended my short lived trading career on a profitable note thanks to oil.

think this time im going to repeat the same thing this time,except increase my bet....at least 10k.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
think now is a good time to own some oil,the last time oil dropped to $40 a barrel,i was in ns.i was thinking no way oil can possibly remain so cheap for so long.the global demand for oil is so huge,not to mention OPEC can easily fix prices if they want to like they always did since the 1970s......this time the low oil prices is from artificial oversupply......lots of countries depend on oil including russia,think they will turn up the heat soon

i remember back in ns i bought a few k worth of oil etf and make a nice little profit off it.not much money but at least i ended my short lived trading career on a profitable note thanks to oil.

think this time im going to repeat the same thing this time,except increase my bet....at least 10k.

But now got 2 more new ingredients that put a ceiling cap. Fracking and Iran.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

correct. it's prudent to keep a spare barrel of cooking oil in your pantry just in case you need to fry 69 bags of koropok.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They will have to send the thousands of Ah Nehs & Banglas plus the chinamen & others home now, the order book is getting dry. The small contractors & the SME's are really in very bad time..the dormitories operators, especially HUGE, TRUMPETED ones...will die...12,000 rooms all empty....we are really sailing into bad times...

These thousands will start to sell tissue paper.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These thousands will start to sell tissue paper.

they can also join ang mo char bor to collect and collapse cardboard boxes for leisure and exercise. it's becoming a world phenomenon.

image.jpg

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done ... Keppel Corp has become Keppel Corpse and this morning I shorted 100 lots of Keppel Corpse at 5.70.

keppel.png

keppel_1.png

Thank God I put my money where my mouth is and am winning huge.

Will let the winner ride for the next target is $4.70 and thereafter towards breaking $3.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.....1998 aug....STI 885.26...I stand corrected....checked

That was when my stock holdings including blue chips like DBS Bank, OCBC, SIA etc.....took a dive so fast..didn't even had a chance to say "when"....those other 'chips' became 'toasted potato chips'....really took a beating.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was when my stock holdings including blue chips like DBS Bank, OCBC, SIA etc.....took a dive so fast..didn't even had a chance to say "when"....those other 'chips' became 'toasted potato chips'....really took a beating.

buy more? sti next support 2550

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 year ago sti was at 3500,now its at 2700 what happened?compared to SNP 500 which is only down 1922 from its peak at 2100.looks like investors have zero confidence in SG economy,time for government to start autonomizing CPF funds and allowing it to be invested in sg stock markets......the loyal and patriotic sinkies will obey their masters orders and start the boom of the biggest bubble in singapore stock history ever,soon other sinkies will see STI rising and follow suit and pump 300 billion worth of liquidity into the stock market,driving SG companies up to 40 to 50x their p/e ratios.those who cash out early will be rich beyond their wildest dreams,as for the rest prepare for the greatest depression since 1929.

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was in 1998.....I left the market end of 2014.....after making a small tidy sum....didn't go in the entire 2015....but, as an observer.

Keppel in for more law suits and the technolggy of shipbuilding is no rocket science. Expect Keppel to drop to $1.50 and stay there for years before a decent rebound to $4 on property boom. Else if may even become a penny stock next yr.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 year ago sti was at 3500,now its at 2700 what happened?compared to SNP 500 which is only down 1922 from its peak at 2100.looks like investors have zero confidence in SG economy,time for government to start autonomizing CPF funds and allowing it to be invested in sg stock markets......the loyal and patriotic sinkies will obey their masters orders and start the boom of the biggest bubble in singapore stock history ever,soon other sinkies will see STI rising and follow suit and pump 300 billion worth of liquidity into the stock market,driving SG companies up to 40 to 50x their p/e ratios.those who cash out early will be rich beyond their wildest dreams,as for the rest prepare for the greatest depression since 1929.

if great depression, u will be first one to lose your job.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keppel in for more law suits and the technolggy of shipbuilding is no rocket science. Expect Keppel to drop to $1.50 and stay there for years before a decent rebound to $4 on property boom. Else if may even become a penny stock next yr.

You're a winner ... a rare find in this forum.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if great depression, u will be first one to lose your job.

hopefully when the world goes to hell,i will be somewhere on a beach with 150k in gold,precious gems and currencies and a volkswagen van equipped with 3 230w solar panels and 4 agm batteries and inverter and all that shit,with enough power to power a small fridge and air con,and a skywater atmospheric generator that generates pure drinkable water from air,like making rain from humidity.....plus the volkwagen van is a electric van so i have unlimited power from the sun,plus a 20 gallon water tank and a belt fed ar machine gun customised to fire belt fed .22 lr bullets with 30,000 rounds of ammo imported from USA and a mossberg shotgun.in case i have to fend off scavengers and kill hostiles.any sinkies that try to steal my shit i will blow off their heads like a walker from the walking dead.