• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good Influencer Koh Boon Yi Says That Non-Science Majors Are Retards!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The two-minute TikTok shows the 24-year-old applying makeup as she rants about Singaporeans who did not study science.

She starts off the video by asking this: “People who studied science in like secondary school, JC (junior college), uni[versity], and then they graduated and met non-science students, like how are your conversations going?”

We don’t know what’s the answer to that, but we’re glad she paid attention in English classes in school—starting with a hook to grab attention and whatnot. But then again, netizens did point out that she misspelt “studied” and mispronounced “non-science” in the TikTok, so…

The 24-year-old then elaborated that her conversations with non-science students about “body and health issues” are usually strange.

boonki-1.jpg

What sort of “body and health issues”, you might ask?

She raised an anecdotal example where she conversed with a non-science major and realised that her non-science friend did not know about constipation.

boonki-5.jpg

The influencer shared that the usual response she gets from non-science students upon sharing presumably a fact related to science, body or health with them is: “Wow! How do you know this?”.

But to the influencer, such facts should be common knowledge, or in her words: “But for me, it’s like, how do you not know this?”

boonki-4.jpg

“This is your body. How can you, like, live your life not knowing how your body works? Are you okay with that? I am not okay with that,” she added.

https://goodyfeed.com/influencer-ranting-major-science/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop paying attention to these clickbait merchants. Because their content is monetized, they will do whatever it takes to attract views. They are the digital-cyber prostitutes of our time.

"Never has a generation so diligently documented themselves accomplishing so little."

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I belong to the church of scientology. So I not only believe in Science, I worship Science. She will love me for sure! :biggrin:

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
FT and AMDK look at this and ask what's the F*** is going on...

Until Israel and Nordic countries buy our maths books?

No. 1?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this type of siao char bor will heckle and nag you to death from cradle to grave. better siam if you can.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
The insignificant nobody me is sadden by Miss Koh's outburst. I presume she must had been a science degree major at NUS. To obtain that, it takes a lot of mental discipline, sacrifices & hard work for years, from the age of six till early twenties, thanks to her parents, relatives, friends & peers for support, as well as OUR society's contributions to bring revenue to the govt's treasury to fund her education.

Education for all - male & female is a privilege & made an entitlement, by our far sighted forefathers & founding fathers. The aim of education is to uplift lives of NOT just oneself, but our society, paid for by citizens. No mortal is total genius. Some are good with a critical mind for academia using the pen, while others equally have a critical mind for working with sweat, tools & hands.

In the land where most have phd in academia, the car mechanic is king, because only he knows how to repair the cars for the academics whom are only good with the pen.

In the land where most are good with machines, developing & creating machines, it is the academic whom will be king, as he knows the financial, legal & biz angles to expand & uplift the engineers, technicians & even toilet cleaners' lives as each do have a role for the progress & evolution of Humanity.

Point is, we Humankind need each other TOGETHER working in our respective fields in order to progress. We CANNOT afford to look down on others. EACH Human had been gifted with life, with many other gifts that along the journey of life will we find out eventually as long as we do not give up on the precious gift of life. Only by SHARING knowledge - the TRUE purpose of Education, thru discussions with patience & efforts, to find solutions will we Humanity be able to find pragmatic solutions if not best solutions to progress & evolve, for ourselves & our loved ones into the future, & fulfill our destiny - to the stars...

For those whom had been fortunate enough to visit John F Kennedy Space Center in USA Florida & watch space vessels lifting off to space, some would call it a thunderdome, based upon the huge sounds & reveberations made by the rockets...

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop paying attention to these clickbait merchants. Because their content is monetized, they will do whatever it takes to attract views. They are the digital-cyber prostitutes of our time.

"Never has a generation so diligently documented themselves accomplishing so little."
Narcissist bastard u... go fuck yrslf with vallium broomstick...