• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gong Li NAKED!!!....Paging for Postnew....

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yo.. report:biggrin:
830452433.jpg

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I see her in real person and wearing ordinary T-Shirt, like not very big leh !!:biggrin:

Yes I agree. There seems to be something of an illusion. Always look damn big and soild with clothes on but when have naked or close to naked scenes in movies, the boobs seems to sink inwards. Strange.

Without make-up, she look like a typical mountain tortoise. But with make-up she look good.

Hard to figure out her boobs till we get to see them for real on screen or in real life :biggrin:

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just imagine yourself lying hard on top of her while she whispers to you how much better you had worked her compared to Ooi and Chang. :biggrin:

32a4a4554c231224c55e96c519411a224g.jpg

gongli09.jpg

gongli09.jpg

Last edited:

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong Li to you: Dear, I am so aroused now. Take me in your arms now and....

You: Sure dear, but let me finish this stick of cigarette before our second round...

f02b6bac5e4d6a4abca2d2a5137ab0b04g.jpg

gongli11.jpg

Last edited:

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong Li: Which part of my face do you like most? The eyes, nose, chin, hair, gaze, mouth, or below my neck?.....

GongLi07.jpg

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong Li: I bet you like how I look glancing sideways at you and giving you the come-hither look, don't you? You want me, right? I want you too, dude.

Gongli08.jpg