• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Golden Monkey Makes Trouble In Poly Reserved For Low SES Sinkies! Guess Race And Poly!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
U can teach a kid how to study, but his parents have fucked up big time raising a shit like him.

Granted that the family is poor, but seriously, to let ur kid grow up to be such an asshole is certainly gross negligence.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN the middle man in red so old still in poly KNN
The man in red polo shirt is a teacher, apparently. The melee was allowed to fester precisely because the man in red shirt couldn't control the golden monkey. He was putting his arm around the golden monkey like some ITE buddy-buddy but wasn't able to assert his authority as a teacher.

I understand nowadays in poly the teachers need to be appraised by the students, so the man in red shirt was afraid that the golden monkey might give him a negative appraisal and affect his promotion.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The man in red polo shirt is a teacher, apparently. The melee was allowed to fester precisely because the man in red shirt couldn't control the golden monkey. He was putting his arm around the golden monkey like some ITE buddy-buddy but wasn't able to assert his authority as a teacher.

I understand nowadays in poly the teachers need to be appraised by the students, so the man in red shirt was afraid that the golden monkey might give him a negative appraisal and affect his promotion.
KNN got 2 lecturers meh already have a female teacher with microphone. anyway still possible for another lecturer to be called in. usually in adult teaching the pte institution will get appraisal from students if kena childish adult then good luck to the lecturers KNN

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN got 2 lecturers meh already have a female teacher with microphone. anyway still possible for another lecturer to be called in. usually in adult teaching the pte institution will get appraisal from students if kena childish adult then good luck to the lecturers KNN
You can hear at the start that the female lecturer was asking the students not to encourage the golden monkey but let the teachers handle the situation.

Nowadays at polytechnics, students are very powerful. Lecturers must carry their balls, that is why golden monkey so yaya. But if I were the golden monkey, and the fucking teacher attempts to buddy buddy me I also feel very encouraged to throw more tantrums.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The security guards and the male teacher damn fail. Allowed the fucking golden monkey to run riot.

Seriously, I bet if he carried a gun, he will just fire up all the clowns without any retaliation.