• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Golden Jubilee 1 Year Celebration in 2015

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Namaste Om

I am personally looking forward to the 12 months celebration of the Golden Jubilee of close relationship and corporation between India and Singapore. There will be more cultural exchanges between the two countries of course Singapore being a young country has a lot of culture to learn from India's 30,000 years history. Both countries' head states will visit each other. There will be parties and festivals. I believe India will be more than willing to help Singapore to replace their laborer stock of Indians brought in by the British with more high class Indians in the banking and financial sector and also software and electronics sector and if Singapore request for more Indian doctors India will also oblige.

I am sure all these celebrations also welcome all the chinese people living in Singapore so please come and celebrate. Let us all celebrate and dance together come 2015

[video=youtube;0HpKe1lUo5I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HpKe1lUo5I[/video]

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you please post another appropriate music video? "Eating wasabi on my dude" does not reflect the joyous mood of the Golden Jubilee! :mad:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking forward to more cultural exchange with India!

[video=youtube;DzSY1mbaC_Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzSY1mbaC_Y[/video]

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
should send indranee to teach this one how to market her services just like the prc, this type for free loaders and no remuneration :smile:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in my eyes, there are 2 groups of indians.
1 that use perfume and another one that use cocunut oil.