• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gold prices gonna crash soon!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
faster dump them!

154yag5.png

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, sell all your gold so that I can buy them up.

Has Gold Bottomed? (Part 2) Global Production Crisis - Mike Maloney
[video=youtube;NtddnHNYZ6U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtddnHNYZ6U[/video]

Has Gold Bottomed? Part 1 - Mike Maloney
[video=youtube;x1Lc7t9bprA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1Lc7t9bprA[/video]

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gold has been casted aside for a long time by central banks, the sales by russia only indicate their vulnerability to fallen oil prices n seeking alternative revenue to fund their economy. This weakness has been fashioned by spain n greece so is nothing new. Us$8 bln is not a lot of gold. Now is only tip of iceberg.
Watch for the trigger. A collapsed euro bank or a commodity firm. But conventional wisdom is buy when others r looking away. So u hv plenty of cash to short index gold is a safe bet.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, sell all your gold so that I can buy them up.

Has Gold Bottomed? (Part 2) Global Production Crisis - Mike Maloney
[video=youtube;NtddnHNYZ6U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtddnHNYZ6U[/video]

Has Gold Bottomed? Part 1 - Mike Maloney
[video=youtube;x1Lc7t9bprA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1Lc7t9bprA[/video]

i know u are a genuine(GENUWINE) fucktard when u subscribe to mike baloney videos,but now is a good time to buy gold,the oil crisis has caused many countries to go bankrupt and weaken their currencies,russia,canada,australia,opec and other oil producing countries........gold is looking like a safe haven now despite historically high prices at 1200 dollars.with the upcoming turmoil in china,us and many other stock markets,that might push gold prices up temporarily higher.although its definitely not a certified bull run like back in the 2006 to 2011.

[video=youtube;wg2OWNKAbw0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg2OWNKAbw0[/video]

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i know u are a genuine(GENUWINE) fucktard when u subscribe to mike baloney videos,but now is a good time to buy gold,the oil crisis has caused many countries to go bankrupt and weaken their currencies,russia,canada,australia,opec and other oil producing countries........gold is looking like a safe haven now despite historically high prices at 1200 dollars.with the upcoming turmoil in china,us and many other stock markets,that might push gold prices up temporarily higher.although its definitely not a certified bull run like back in the 2006 to 2011.

I know that you are fucking retarded that don't know shit. I don't speculate on gold, I buy them to retain wealth! Fucking retarded idiots like you don't know what that means. If you are looking to speculate, then go fuck yourself you fucking idiot!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know that you are fucking retarded that don't know shit. I don't speculate on gold, I buy them to retain wealth! Fucking retarded idiots like you don't know what that means. If you are looking to speculate, then go fuck yourself you fucking idiot!

that is called a speculation isnt it fucktard,u buy it to retain wealth cause u suspect that currency is going to weaken,stock market is going to shit itself.no fucking idiot in the world would want to own gold when the economy is good and stock market is skyrocketing.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is called a speculation isnt it fucktard,u buy it to retain wealth cause u suspect that currency is going to weaken,stock market is going to shit itself.no fucking idiot in the world would want to own gold when the economy is good and stock market is skyrocketing.

Hey, fucking retard! Speculation and retaining wealth may look the same to fucking retarded idiots like you, but there is a big difference! I buy gold to retain wealth because of gold's intrinsic value. If you don't know what that is, I don't blame fucking retarded idiots like you not to know that!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey, fucking retard! Speculation and retaining wealth may look the same to fucking retarded idiots like you, but there is a big difference! I buy gold to retain wealth because of gold's intrinsic value. If you don't know what that is, I don't blame fucking retarded idiots like you not to know that!

if u want to wait for gold's intrinsic wealth u might as well wait long long,u think gold's intrinsic value is $1200?if then u are a fucking fool cause u are overpaying by at least 2 to 3 times its value and a shame to warren buffet and benjamin graham's value investing.just speculate gold and stop being stupid.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if u want to wait for gold's intrinsic wealth u might as well wait long long,u think gold's intrinsic value is $1200?if then u are a fucking fool cause u are overpaying by at least 2 to 3 times its value and a shame to warren buffet and benjamin graham's value investing.just speculate gold and stop being stupid.

Hey fucking retard, are you still clueless as to what retaining wealth is? Gold price can go up and down, but it's intrinsic value will always be there even if thousands of years old. Fucking retarded idiots like you don't even know what I am talking about and want to argue.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey fucking retard, are you still clueless as to what retaining wealth is? Gold price can go up and down, but it's intrinsic value will always be there even if thousands of years old. Fucking retarded idiots like you don't even know what I am talking about and want to argue.

price is what u pay,value is what u get....u are a stupid fuck if u dunno the value of the thing u are paying for......gold's intrinsic value is $400 max,i wouldnt even touch it if its not below $600,but right now the circumstances are different,theres a economic crisis,a oil crisis and a currency crisis,all these factors might serve to push up gold's price temporarily,before it resumes its...

between u are overestimating gold's intrinsic value,i rather invest in coca cola than in gold because coke's intrinsic value is far far greater than gold can ever dream of,coke is one of the best tasting beverages in human history and has tremendous marketability and taste and demand.coke has made thousands of people millionaires and entire towns rich.while those who invest in gold merely "kept their purchasing power" and retained wealth.if u bought one share of coca cola back in 1919,u will be worth 9.8 million today,if u bought 100 shares u will be a billionaire.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
price is what u pay,value is what u get....u are a stupid fuck if u dunno the value of the thing u are paying for......gold's intrinsic value is $400 max,i wouldnt even touch it if its not below $600,but right now the circumstances are different,theres a economic crisis,a oil crisis and a currency crisis,all these factors might serve to push up gold's price temporarily,before it resumes its

Hey fucking retarded fool! What do you think you measure the value of Gold in? A piece of paper! What do you think that piece of paper represent? Do you think that piece of paper will have the same value 10 years ago? Do you think that piece of paper will have the same value 20years later? Do you know what happened to Zimbabwe papers? Did you know that Great Britain's paper has loss 95% of it's value since 1960? It's called inflation you fucking retarded idiot! If you own a pound in 1960, it's worth 21pounds today! That means your 1 pound has loss 95% of it's value through inflation and it's a one way ticket!

Fucking retarded fool like you have shits for brain! You don't even know how currency works and do you know that there is a currency war going on in the financial market between countries? Do you know what that is and what it means? Fucking retarded idiots like you only know how to shit in your brain and nothing else!

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey fucking retarded fool! What do you think you measure the value of Gold in? A piece of paper! What do you think that piece of paper represent? Do you think that piece of paper will have the same value 10 years ago? Do you think that piece of paper will have the same value 20years later? Do you know what happened to Zimbabwe papers? Did you know that Great Britain's paper has loss 95% of it's value since 1960? It's called inflation you fucking retarded idiot! If you own a pound in 1960, it's worth 21pounds today! That means your 1 pound has loss 95% of it's value through inflation and it's a one way ticket!

Fucking retarded fool like you have shits for brain! You don't even know how currency works and do you know that there is a currency war going on in the financial market? Do you know what that is and what it means? Fucking retarded idiots like you only know how to shit in your brain and nothing else!

do u know one US dollar used to be worth one dollar of gold?until they went off the gold standard of course,thats when the price of gold skyrocketed and paper currency fell.but it does not change the fact that one ounce of gold today should only be worth $200 to $400 USD max,thats the intrinsic value of gold,at $1200 per ounce at the current market price,gold is way way way overpriced.....is that how u make money from investing?by paying $1200 for something thats only worth $400 per ounce?is that how u make money?do u even know what intrinsic value means????

if a company has assets and book value and future incoming cashflow thats estimated to be worth $20 per share,but the public doesnt realise it or maybe something bad recently happened to the company and the share price is only $8 per share,and u buy the shares,thats called value investing.....intrinsic value......u dont fucking pay $1200 for something thats worth $400 and expect things to go well u fucking retard!!!!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do u know one US dollar used to be worth one dollar of gold?until they went off the gold standard of course,thats when the price of gold skyrocketed and paper currency fell.but it does not change the fact that one ounce of gold today should only be worth $200 to $400 USD max,thats the intrinsic value of gold,at $1200 per ounce at the current market price,gold is way way way overpriced.....is that how u make money from investing?by paying $1200 for something thats only worth $400 per ounce?is that how u make money?do u even know what intrinsic value means????

if a company has assets and book value and future incoming cashflow thats estimated to be worth $20 per share,but the public doesnt realise it or maybe something bad recently happened to the company and the share price is only $8 per share,and u buy the shares,thats called value investing.....intrinsic value......u dont fucking pay $1200 for something thats worth $400 and expect things to go well u fucking retard!!!!

Hey, fucking retard, do you know why USA went off the gold standard? Let me give you a hint. They can't pay back in gold cos they printed too many of their dollar and actually defaulted their promise that's why they took off the gold standard not because gold is of no value, but it's that they can't pay back in gold as promised!

Fucking retards like you know shits! Go do some research on The Bretton Woods agreement in 1944 and what REALLY happen a year before Nixon took it off gold standard and how France and others saw that USA couldn't pay up the promise and start claiming back their gold.

Fucking retards like you got shits for brain.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those who are not aware of how we get our current monetary system, here is a short informative video about it's history. In actual fact, the monetary system we have now is pretty recent and it can't and won't go on forever because it's based on debt. Fucking retarded fools like frenchfries have no clue about intrinsic value. When your money is based on debt and when your debt is more than your GDP, the system will crash and USA is very close, if not already exceed its GDP on its debt. That's why during the last meeting, the Federal Reserve was talking about the possibility of having negative interest rate in near future and ECB and Japan's central bank already having negative interest rate.

Crash Course: Chapter 9 - A Brief History of U.S. Money by Chris Martenson
[video=youtube;kM7rITeNW6U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM7rITeNW6U[/video]

Crash Course: Chapter 10 - Inflation by Chris Martenson
[video=youtube;afWqKcqntfs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afWqKcqntfs[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if gold currency is so superior why is there no country in the world using it now?pls go study the history of gold currency and come back and tell me.im too lazy to argue anymore,fiat currency may be flawed but its nothing like the crippled system of the gold currency.gold currency equals slavery,u will end up like greece if u insist on bringing back the gold standard.other countries will control u,rich powerful bankers will control u,break u and bankrupt u in an instant,the illuminati will control u and u will be helpless like greece because u have no control over the supply of gold(or euros) which ur country depends on,ur economy depends on.even zimbabwe will be better off than you if u go down the path of the gold monetary system.the purpose of fiat currency is to facilitate trade.the purpose of gold is only to strangle and enslave.even george washington issued his own paper currency to fight the gold mongers and robber banker barons.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if gold currency is so superior why is there no country in the world using it now?pls go study the history of gold currency and come back and tell me.im too lazy to argue anymore,fiat currency may be flawed but its nothing like the crippled system of the gold currency.gold currency equals slavery,u will end up like greece if u insist on bringing back the gold standard.other countries will control u,rich powerful bankers will control u,break u and bankrupt u in an instant,the illuminati will control u and u will be helpless like greece because u have no control over the supply of gold(or euros) which ur country depends on,ur economy depends on.even zimbabwe will be better off than you if u go down the path of the gold monetary system.the purpose of fiat currency is to facilitate trade.the purpose of gold is only to strangle and enslave.even george washington issued his own paper currency to fight the gold mongers and robber banker barons.

That's why I say you are a fucking retarded idiot and have shit for brain. The fiat currency system is not new and has been used before and failed in historical past every time. The current fiat monetary system we have now is only less that 50 years forced into existence in 1971. Fucking retarded idiots like you who have shits for brain won't understand anything. You don't even know what is intrinsic value and thought your worthless stocks has it but company can go broke and delisted and left you in shits! Fucking retarded fools like you are really fucking stupid!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why I say you are a fucking retarded idiot and have shit for brain. The fiat currency system is not new and has been used before and failed in historical past every time. The current fiat monetary system we have now is only less that 50 years forced into existence in 1971. Fucking retarded idiots like you who have shits for brain won't understand anything. You don't even know what is intrinsic value and thought your worthless stocks has it but company can go broke and delisted and left you in shits! Fucking retarded fools like you are really fucking stupid!

even the us has been using paper currency since 1929 long before they dropped the gold standard completely in 1971 u fucking moron,they were just hoping there wouldnt be a global panic and all the american idiots come demanding their gold at once,u honestly think the fed has enough gold to redeem all the us currency in america?all the gold in the world can only form a cube 20m by 20m.u think theres enough gold to redeem all the currency?u can easily steal a nation's wealth,by exchanging the currency when a oversupply has been detected and then shipping the gold off to another country,another bank,another vault.

obviously u have not read a single shit i said,can u imagine what its like to have a economic system based on gold a barbaric relic?
since gold cannot be reproduced or duped or printed or created out of thin,air,there can only be a limited supply in circulation at any time......what happens when a bank sets up shop within a state or a country and starts charging a tiny fee or commission for every transaction?a tiny bit of gold will be removed from circulation each time and put into the bank's pockets,what happens after a couple years go by and tens of millions of transactions?more and more of the limited gold supply ends up in the bank's possession......what happens when most of the gold ends up in the bank's posssesion and now the people in the country are poor because they have no gold to buy things with(just like in the case of greece where germany has all the euros and greece has none?)the bank takes their huge accumulation of gold and goes out and buys everything up for cheap,ur cotton,ur goats,cows,horses,ur houses and cars,ur factories,ur companies,ur power plants,ur mines,ur farm land......and tada!!!!!ur entire country has been privatised and all ur national assets sold and plundered by outsiders because they own all the gold.

u are a complete effing retard.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even the us has been using paper currency since 1929 long before they dropped the gold standard completely in 1971 u fucking moron,they were just hoping there wouldnt be a global panic and all the american idiots come demanding their gold at once,u honestly think the fed has enough gold to redeem all the us currency in america?all the gold in the world can only form a cube 20m by 20m.u think theres enough gold to redeem all the currency?u can easily steal a nation's wealth,by exchanging the currency when a oversupply has been detected and then shipping the gold off to another country,another bank,another vault.

obviously u have not read a single shit i said,can u imagine what its like to have a economic system based on gold a barbaric relic?
since gold cannot be reproduced or duped or printed or created out of thin,air,there can only be a limited supply in circulation at any time......what happens when a bank sets up shop within a state or a country and starts charging a tiny fee or commission for every transaction?a tiny bit of gold will be removed from circulation each time and put into the bank's pockets,what happens after a couple years go by and tens of millions of transactions?more and more of the limited gold supply ends up in the bank's possession......what happens when most of the gold ends up in the bank's posssesion and now the people in the country are poor because they have no gold to buy things with(just like in the case of greece where germany has all the euros and greece has none?)the bank takes their huge accumulation of gold and goes out and buys everything up for cheap,ur cotton,ur goats,cows,horses,ur houses and cars,ur factories,ur companies,ur power plants,ur mines,ur farm land......and tada!!!!!ur entire country has been privatised and all ur national assets sold and plundered by outsiders because they own all the gold.

u are a complete effing retard.

That's why I say fucking retarded fools like you got shits for brain. Go do some research. France redeemed their gold from USA before it went off gold standard you fucking retard! The rest of the Allied also want to follow cos they know US printing too many papers. That is why USA went off the gold peg because USA defaulted! Fucking retarded idiots like you are just too clueless to understand. Maybe you read too much nonsense in the koran till your brain is dead. Fucking retarded fools like you are fucking stupid!

Last edited:

Porpoison

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there!!

Where do you see gold prices crashing it's all old data that has still not been updated , the last forecast for crashing of gold prices was meant to be in august 2015.
And still if u are failing to make most of it here is a quick guide on how to invest in gold ,have a look at it and you will get everything.