• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Going to JB on hari raya

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey! Dont be lazy and need spoonfeeding always. You know where to call and check for traffic status.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi rastafar,so in the end did you go over?I went in 17 (Fri) via Tuas at 8:00am,it was a brisk (to my suprise) however when I was back on sunday via
woodland at 12 pm,was stuck heading to SG,as usual,SG bottle neck effect,checking all vehicles ,it took me 2 hrs to clear.
Going in Tuas can be tricky,as the camera from LTA only capture our side,alot of time the jam can happen before malaysia custom,while I choose woodland to return SG,dont think they can affort the jam at JB central,beside unlikely for police to check for summon there as compare to Tuas,my personal 2 cents thought.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi rastafar,so in the end did you go over?I went in 17 (Fri) via Tuas at 8:00am,it was a brisk (to my suprise) however when I was back on sunday via
woodland at 12 pm,was stuck heading to SG,as usual,SG bottle neck effect,checking all vehicles ,it took me 2 hrs to clear.
Going in Tuas can be tricky,as the camera from LTA only capture our side,alot of time the jam can happen before malaysia custom,while I choose woodland to return SG,dont think they can affort the jam at JB central,beside unlikely for police to check for summon there as compare to Tuas,my personal 2 cents thought.

45 mins jam from SG to JB on Fri morning 730 am, and 30 mins jam on Sunday 930 pm..... V smooth flowing. I think the rumours about potential Low Yat Plaza troubles discouraged many from going in.