• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Going to any Ktv Joints' is an eXpensive affair nowadays !!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can heLp to arrange one sometimes, for our sbf bros here, boss ?..:biggrin:

This type of thing don't have to trouble our boss. For $250, I can help to set you up with erection2011, Alamaking and me. :biggrin: How's that?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Knn, 4 batang fishes do what ah ?...:eek::wink:

$50 x 3 for 3 Thai chicks for you, me and Erection. AK stand outside and suck thumb.

After finish, left $100 enough for some nice frog leg porridge at lorong 9 :biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow, bro you seems Like a seasoned party pLanner..hope next year's NDP you get invited to showcase your
concepts..:smile:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My motto is when you need to watch your pocket when having fun then you cannot afford it.
If go nightclub need to 'control' spending then you are better off in a ktv....if ktv also cannot then downgrade to lapsup bar.
Trust me you will enjoy yourself more this way rather then the aftermath count spending liao got headache.
Spend money is to make yourself happy not miserable.

That's right. 100% in agreement with you, especially your last sentence. Just to add a little .................. $$$$ is only yours when you get to spend it and hopefully, enjoy.

See your CPF statement can 'song' or not? Having 2 or more properties 'song' or not? Don't know about you bros but I only 'song' when sio pu.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya, the last one i went to at chinatown point called macau, the girls there are what you describe, mummyless system, come and go type. but the one at selegie should be with mummy, look more high class.:*:
Ya selegie ones mostly got standard to me is nightclub liao
With mummy one is easy lah...parade then choose....tell mummy your preference....most mummy will try to pressure you choose 2 at most.
If you dun like then change....no need worry it's mummy job and all get paid....how to end up sit until 15 gros with mummy system I really dunno liao.

JiaSAInSI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spend money tio beh song la, buay song then don't spend.life is hard so must play hard too. You cannot bring everything down to your grave too.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those wild Minahs there will give you a ' Royal treatment ' if you spend $500 there..

Just reminded me of an incident many, many years ago. Got to know quite a high ranking officer from a neighbouring country. He chionged many times in S'pore when in town for official biz or personal trips. He was entertained at Lido, TAM, Dynasty, Tycoon etc.

On a particular trip, he was my guest. After official dealings, had to entertain him in the evening. Had to address him 'Sir' coz he was higher rank. Brought him to my regular joint. He very decent look type. After some drinks, jokes etc, I concluded my guest, if right gal came along, 'no handbrake type'.

I spoke to mamasan. Gave her $200 tip. Told her get her most chio bu and latter had to strip my guest and blow him in the room. If job done, $500. Knna, action time came. My guest initially struggled. Said 'no, no, no' so many times. Mamasan looked in my direction. I gave her the go-ahead to proceed. She directed more of her gals to assist in the 'strip and blow' mission.

When job was done, my guest commented that this was his best trip in S'pore and wasted he did not get to know me earlier. He kpkb the other chaps who brought him out the past 20 years or so whenever he was in town.

Years later, I read he rose to become a number 2 in his country's police force. Should have retired by now.

Yes, $500 goes a long way.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ya selegie ones mostly got standard to me is nightclub liao
With mummy one is easy lah...parade then choose....tell mummy your preference....most mummy will try to pressure you choose 2 at most.
If you dun like then change....no need worry it's mummy job and all get paid....how to end up sit until 15 gros with mummy system I really dunno liao.
Many Ktvs' have done away with mamasans aLready..onLy cLubs in the upper echeLons stiLL have the need for
mamasans to act as the 'go-between'..perhaps more for that professionaL touch when businesses may be concLuded over a coupLe of rounds of drinks....and girLs.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... When job was done, my guest commented that this was his best trip in S'pore and wasted he did not get to know me earlier ...
he got look 4 u again after dat? ... even in his unofficial visits n personal capacity? ... :confused:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 guys, 15 girls and no mamasan at all? Sounds like butterfly system. If that's the case there isn't any need to tip each girl $50.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
uncle fishpie, your real name call robert izzit?

since the gals play smelly first then u also can play smelly. dont give $$ lah. no hanky panky u still paid? there lot of ppl who touch everywhere yet siam tips when bill come. since no mamasan then fark care the gals lah. just pay the gal who sit all the way can liao. no happy then dont go again lor, plenty of ktv in singapore to choose from.

btw, jb LSBs also no mamasan long time liao. the last time i been to one was 2000, that time gals already butterfly. rather messy during bill time but the gals there then no really looking for tips but want to go all the way. RM100 a pop at a room upstair but most of us already half drunk (drink elsewhere cheaper b4 went LSB) so nobody took up the offers.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Save your cash and make a quarterly trip to Mainland China. Places like Zhuhai, Changping etc. are so much more value for money. Chengdu is also a happening place, which I'm going to venture during the Hari Raya long weekend.