• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Going JB Next Week. Need Help.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, going JB next week for few days to do some stuff. It's been >15 years since I went to JB so things probably has changed alot in there.

1) Last time I take MRT to Kranji and then take bus don't know what number to the check point.... is that way still ok??? If yes, what is the bus number at Kranji MRT station to JB???

2) Another way is like take bus near Fu Lu Shou complex there to JB is it??? Still operating or just take MRT to Kranji and then bus???

Thanks....

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi, going JB next week for few days to do some stuff. It's been >15 years since I went to JB so things probably has changed alot in there.

1) Last time I take MRT to Kranji and then take bus don't know what number to the check point.... is that way still ok??? If yes, what is the bus number at Kranji MRT station to JB???

2) Another way is like take bus near Fu Lu Shou complex there to JB is it??? Still operating or just take MRT to Kranji and then bus???

Thanks....
Just follow the crowd at Kranji lor. Join the longest bus queue at the bus-stop.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia is generally a safe country. Wear this there.. and you are good to go...:

Remember not to wander off the streets.
il_fullxfull.3051955255_1086.jpg

Malaysian man injured after parang attack by robbers at Johor apartment

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks....
If I am not wrong,go to Kranji MRT (Opposite the Kranji Race Course),then take a Shuttle Bus from Kranji Bus Stop to JB.:biggrin:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks....
Take the MRT to Kranji and then queue for bus 170 or 170x to the Singapore CIQ. Thereafter, after your passport clearance in Singapore, continue with 170 or 170x to the JB CIQ.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no bus 170 at Marsiling MRT station.

My bad, it's Kranji MRT station. The bus will go north and you will know you are on the right track when the bus passes by Global Foundries, sometimes the factory workers get on or off the bus here. :biggrin:

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, inside got which mall to go makan and jalan jalan??? The last time around >15 years ago was Holiday Plaza, Sentosa, Jalan Ah Fook, Pelangi Plaza..... any other new places??? If want to go home improvement stores, go where ah???

Last checked: Holiday Plaza uplorry liao..... lots of memories there..... lol.....

Last edited: