• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

going australia for good!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like any country, the majority population, in this case whites are racist. Being racist is part of fear of losing their identity and jobs to foreign talents like you. It is the same as in Singapore where majority are Chinese and Chinese are racist. So be prepare to be 2nd class.

Like any Western countries majority jobs are services and you hardly see manufacturing sectors in them. This was because they produced 100 lawyers and 4 engineers a year in the past 100 years and as such lost their manufacturing industries.

Lawyers create services industries and they don't build bridges or make Barbie dolls for the country but build threats and intimidations to enforce laws on many industries. Even their government wont want to build roads and flyovers because the lawyers controls the nation with OHS issues and many restrictions ridiculous legal means that cause more money to build the country.

Whereas in Japan, Korea and China they produced 100 engineers and 4 lawyers and you see China and Japan still leading manufacturing. Today you see Chinese ands Japan products are getting better, more reliable because they don't want lawyers to interfer the manufacturing industries.

If you study laws then Australia is for you otherwise thik twice, and hundred times, to switch to angmoh countries. Angmohs countries are going to the dogs and many industries rely on Japan and Chinese products to survive and they have become trading house country no better than Malaysia or India relying on Chinese products.

Manufacturing is king. Now you know where is best place to tan jia if you want to make real manufacturing money.

More ....

Also with recent open big doors migration policy in Aus China Chinese are in Australia now and they set up trading shops there to complete with local angmohs trading house. China Chine make goods in China and now they also set up trading shops in Oz land which means angmoh dont have to import from China but buy from the lcoal China Chinese distributors and wholesalers in Oz.

What this means to you in the next 10- years in Aus is you and angmohs may have to work for the China Chinese soon. They are already landed in Ozland eating the crumbs (the angmoh 20% trading profit in trading shops) in Ozland too and so where do you stand?

Better brush up or learn Chinese now, many Oz angmohs already speak good Chinese.

Hope this help.

i am going to australia, what do you all think? good compared to s'pore? what is your take?

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any where in the world where you feel good in is good.
I was down under for a couple of years but that did not feel that good to me.

To each their niche of paradise.
When Stinkapore becomes Singapore, I probably might even come back.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
hospital-violence.jpg

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Working life in the big cities can be just as stressful in Australia as it is in Singapore.

I would suggest you settle down in a small but upmarket rural town and get a job at the local supermarket if you want a stress free environment.

My friend PMET can't migrate to Ozzieland above 45 years, so took up Canadian
citizenship, life is easy there work in a school as a care taker, paid him $5k Canadian dollar!!

Last year he return Stinkapoor to renounce his Stinkapoor citizenship return to
PAP!!

He bought a big house for C$400k, bought one Lexus 460 and a Lexus Coupe!!

He was telling me in Stinkapore he can't even smell the Lexus tires!!
There's no need to worry about the stupid COE!! Every ten years must
pay Protection money to the gangsters LTA!! Not a small sum Previaling Quota
can be $60K!!! can buy 2 cars in Canada!!

PAP made Stinkapoorean like a SUCKERS pay thru your nose for house and cars!! Not forget stupid ERP pay and Pay as you go in and out!!

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
my plan is not concrete but i am giving it a shot. wort case, come back to sinkieland and become a security guard.:o

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
my plan is not concrete but i am giving it a shot. wort case, come back to sinkieland and become a security guard.:o
Getting a foreign PR is a good first step to give one MORE OPTIONS in life than being stuck in one country filled with SINKIE DAFTS. I honestly cannot stand these DAFT SINKIE types with the Kiasu, Kiasi type of behaviour in little red dot.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks all. i did my own research already and i think it's still worth a shot. frankly, i have been researching from library and internet, seems to me for the next 10 years, s'pore will be bleak, not joking. i used quantitative analysis via R software to calculate the GDP for next 10 years if you ask. by then i will be in my fifties. worst case scenario, i will end up as a security guard. healthcare wise, i have 3 insurance policies but i dun feel secured cos' i am a smoker and drinker.

woh lau ehh , so chim one.

simple common sense will do lah.

australia got kangaroo and koala , sillypoore no have = australia win
australia got nature water , grow crops , sillypoore no have = australia win
australia supermart sell things cheap cheap , sillypoore supermart sell expensive = australia win
australia got natural resources like iron ore , sillypoore no have = australia win
australia angmo girls got natural boobs , sillypoore girls got artificial boobs = australia win
australia some can be racist , sillypoore not to that extent = sillypooree win
australia no ERP , COE and cars are cheap , sillypoore has ERP COE and cars velly expensive = aust win

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks good bro, that's what i am thinking also, i am getting tired of the s'pore way of life. at least there is still job for me in australia and i won't end up being a security guard here.

I know SOmE people who go to Australia, pick apples, came back, brought the son along next year, and now they bought themselves a proper home in Malaysia. It seems, due to differing climate, you can pick fruits from the northern territories and go southwards according to fruit season.