• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Yong Hong Dies , Aged 76

D

Deleted member 80916

Wasn't GYH also appointed a Director of the Raffkes Town Club ?
I remember the nice bedrooms with built-in Ktv system,
Great for sing song & short time pleasures......

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
half the story. it was polo club at tanglin and the crown prince TMJ flew in without permission and landed smack into the field. A horse (part of the local polo team) bolted due to the noise and wind of helicopter , sprinted and jumped over some hedges onto thomson road and a car crashed into it and killed the horse. The driver called the police and the TP messed it up and called him. Apparently he warned the royalty who felt so insulted that he went back and ask the Johor police and marine police do a tit for tat and to get back at sinkies for losing face. somehow the shaw family were caught fishing in tioman and somebody impt without proper papers was detained in retaliation. after that same treatment was given and any slight foul by sinkies were charged in court like speeding , littering etc. took a few months for both sides from the very top sort out the issues . even mahatir could not stop the bickering I heard. The GYH was made the scapegoat as all blame fell on him. basically a case of stupidity on the police of not giving face and using their brain. always remember others can treat you the same way you treat them.

Hehe resident tycoon talking but mixed and matched fiction story full of holes.

As mentioned timeline is incorrect.
GYH already retired when incident happened.
Ng Jui Ping just succeeded winston Choo and his first act was to clean house just nice johor royal chopper flew in.
Shaw's incident was many years in fact decade after the incident and they were arested by the indons in Indonesia....nothing to do with Malaysia.
The rumours of detained yacht and arrests then were of another prominent family....the Chengs from wing tai who are related to lky....there were supposedly 11 'fishermen' detained during that period. No verification if any Cheng were among them.

Dun know dun act insider else only self pwn

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehe resident tycoon talking but mixed and matched fiction story full of holes.

As mentioned timeline is incorrect.
GYH already retired when incident happened.
Ng Jui Ping just succeeded winston Choo and his first act was to clean house just nice johor royal chopper flew in.
Shaw's incident was many years in fact decade after the incident and they were arested by the indons in Indonesia....nothing to do with Malaysia.
The rumours of detained yacht and arrests then were of another prominent family....the Chengs from wing tai who are related to lky....there were supposedly 11 'fishermen' detained during that period. No verification if any Cheng were among them.

Dun know dun act insider else only self pwn
hahahahahha. Don't bullshit here your crap story which is old wives gossips and full of real shit. you pawned yourself and just show how ignorant you are. winston choo was never in police!!!!!! it was all a police affairs and nothing to do wiith army stupid. the chengs form wing tai do NOT own any yacht at that time!!!! the cheng were guests on a shaw yacht with the shaw family stupid!!!!. The Johor coast guard and marine police stop the boat and as there was no GPS at that time, there were controversial claims the boat was in international waters or johor waters. somebody in singapore was called for help but that guy was too small a fry. the shaw were let off as they know the people high up and have connections in mudland but the chengs are small fry and the yacht was anchored off tioman waters acc to johor police so the whole crew and passengers were checked thoroughly. one of them did not have a valid pp. don't know don't talk cock here. you don't even know the type helicopter involved , flight path and horse incident you wanna bullshit here. the helicopter took off from pasir pelangi and flew straight to the polo club without informing changi airport or senai authorities. only a 5 min flight. and the sinkie police initially wanted to arrest him after changi told them it was an unauthorised flight but let him off after somebody was consulted. you don't even know the royalty involved and what this guy did to mahathir so stop your bullshitting. even the johor chief of police had to kow tow to sultan by doing an almost unspeakable act(which obviously you know nuts. name it here what the johor police did to insult mahathir if your info is so good otehrwise you just know hot air). the johor chief police a good friend of mine told me what they did and I was shocked at that time. . Woody was hopeless and mahathir couldn't do anything as Johor marine and police is under Johor state jurisdiction. it was resolved only when the old man called up the sultan personally.
you sure know crap
anyway here is the final shit to expose that you talk crap. gyh was police comm from 1979-92(reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commissioner_of_Police_(Singapore)) and the incident happen in 1991!!!! what winston choo or njp crap nonsense. so either you don't know how to count your years or is a damn liar. hahah small fry like you got caught bullshitting here. talking cock and big fairy cannon as usual.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahahahha. Don't bullshit here your crap story which is old wives gossips and full of real shit. you pawned yourself and just show how ignorant you are. winston choo was never in police!!!!!! it was all a police affairs and nothing to do wiith army stupid. the chengs form wing tai do NOT own any yacht at that time!!!! the cheng were guests on a shaw yacht with the shaw family stupid!!!!. The Johor coast guard and marine police stop the boat and as there was no GPS at that time, there were controversial claims the boat was in international waters or johor waters. somebody in singapore was called for help but that guy was too small a fry. the shaw were let off as they know the people high up and have connections in mudland but the chengs are small fry and the yacht was anchored off tioman waters acc to johor police so the whole crew and passengers were checked thoroughly. one of them did not have a valid pp. don't know don't talk cock here. you don't even know the type helicopter involved , flight path and horse incident you wanna bullshit here. the helicopter took off from pasir pelangi and flew straight to the polo club without informing changi airport or senai authorities. only a 5 min flight. and the sinkie police initially wanted to arrest him after changi told them it was an unauthorised flight but let him off after somebody was consulted. you don't even know the royalty involved and what this guy did to mahathir so stop your bullshitting. even the johor chief of police had to kow tow to sultan by doing an almost unspeakable act(which obviously you know nuts. name it here what the johor police did to insult mahathir if your info is so good otehrwise you just know hot air). the johor chief police a good friend of mine told me what they did and I was shocked at that time. . Woody was hopeless and mahathir couldn't do anything as Johor marine and police is under Johor state jurisdiction. it was resolved only when the old man called up the sultan personally.
you sure know crap
anyway here is the final shit to expose that you talk crap. gyh was police comm from 1979-92(reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commissioner_of_Police_(Singapore)) and the incident happen in 1991!!!! what winston choo or njp crap nonsense. so either you don't know how to count your years or is a damn liar. hahah small fry like you got caught bullshitting here. talking cock and big fairy cannon as usual.

Robert kuok as Neighbour now Jb police chief as good friend.
I'm reeling you in moron.....just reveal a little bit you start to drop names already haha.
While the public does not know the full story as not much is revealed but still info was leaked....
Want to tell story at least get timeline right.....like how Forrest Gump or Louis Cha does.....
Kudos to your being about to spin and prata once I add in new info like the wing tai chengs....but I put in the info just to bait you haha. More will be revealed after you make a bigger fool of yourself.
I admit I dun move in your high society circle or know big shots....hehe just happens I know people on the ground that involved in the case.....

Now the incident happened in 1992. Exact date I also managed to narrow down (with related news reports).
I know you googled and many blogs said its circa 1990/1991.....that's why want to bluff pls do research hehe.
Sea Shaw yacht incident happened in 2007 and in indon waters.
Fishermen incident in 1992 (I also got exact date) didn't involved the Chengs or the Shaws.
You got more to add? Waiting for your fiction story trying to marry the events.
One things you got right....it was the TMJ piloting the chopper and not the sultan.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Robert kuok as Neighbour now Jb police chief as good friend.
I'm reeling you in moron.....just reveal a little bit you start to drop names already haha.
While the public does not know the full story as not much is revealed but still info was leaked....
Want to tell story at least get timeline right.....like how Forrest Gump or Louis Cha does.....
Kudos to your being about to spin and prata once I add in new info like the wing tai chengs....but I put in the info just to bait you haha. More will be revealed after you make a bigger fool of yourself.
I admit I dun move in your high society circle or know big shots....hehe just happens I know people on the ground that involved in the case.....

Now the incident happened in 1992. Exact date I also managed to narrow down (with related news reports).
I know you googled and many blogs said its circa 1990/1991.....that's why want to bluff pls do research hehe.
Sea Shaw yacht incident happened in 2007 and in indon waters.
Fishermen incident in 1992 (I also got exact date) didn't involved the Chengs or the Shaws.
You got more to add? Waiting for your fiction story trying to marry the events.
One things you got right....it was the TMJ piloting the chopper and not the sultan.

just stop your nonsense. first you said it was winston choo then ng jui ping then GYH was retired when it happened and when I google the reference on GYH as I remember he was still in service and attended a high society party in 1991 which I attended . this shows everyone what a liar you are and that GYH was still in active service in 1991 and now you conveniently ignore it and nit pick on others and usual boastful condescending talk cock attitude. what happened to your winston and NJP theory or gossip? everyone(except clueless you) esp businessmen in Johor knew this incident happened in 1991 and no need to google. use you brains. the JB police were picking on Singaporeans and it was so bad in 1991 that the business suffered esp tourism and sinkies stop going in to desaru, tioman and JB and they compained to central government in 1991 to intervenne. ALL johorean businessmen knew this happened in 1991 for a few months (as JB shopping centers became almost a ghost town)except you. what google nonsense you talking about. jsut speak to JB peole and they would tell you about this tit for tat.
BTW what's wrong knowing the chief police of Johor? only small fry and liars(got caught many times) like to boast and cannot even substantiate what you write. you cannot even tell me what the johor police did to spite mahatir. if you got nothing concrete to contribute just keep quiet. hence from now on I would excommunicate you and not reply to childish remarks like yours. anyway my friends had a good laugh when they read your posts. more fictional than tom clancy one of them said.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just stop your nonsense. first you said it was winston choo then ng jui ping then GYH was retired when it happened and when I google the reference on GYH as I remember he was still in service and attended a high society party in 1991 which I attended . this shows everyone what a liar you are and that GYH was still in active service in 1991 and now you conveniently ignore it and nit pick on others and usual boastful condescending talk cock attitude. what happened to your winston and NJP theory or gossip? everyone(except clueless you) esp businessmen in Johor knew this incident happened in 1991 and no need to google. use you brains. the JB police were picking on Singaporeans and it was so bad in 1991 that the business suffered esp tourism and sinkies stop going in to desaru, tioman and JB and they compained to central government in 1991 to intervenne. ALL johorean businessmen knew this happened in 1991 for a few months (as JB shopping centers became almost a ghost town)except you. what google nonsense you talking about. jsut speak to JB peole and they would tell you about this tit for tat.
BTW what's wrong knowing the chief police of Johor? only small fry and liars(got caught many times) like to boast and cannot even substantiate what you write. you cannot even tell me what the johor police did to spite mahatir. if you got nothing concrete to contribute just keep quiet. hence from now on I would excommunicate you and not reply to childish remarks like yours. anyway my friends had a good laugh when they read your posts. more fictional than tom clancy one of them said.

Your yakking ain't helping.
Ok gotcha now here goes....
The incident happened on March 7 1992. Archived news reports supports this.
More dates will be reveal to support my version of the timeline.
In the meantime let the resident tycoon wannabe make a bigger fool of himself first.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your yakking ain't helping.
Ok gotcha now here goes....
The incident happened on March 7 1992. Archived news reports supports this.
More dates will be reveal to support my version of the timeline.
In the meantime let the resident tycoon wannabe make a bigger fool of himself first.

don't digress. what happened to your winston choo NJP and GYH retired crap? in 1992 GYH still commissioner till end 1992!!! ALL the more you contradict yourself when you said GYH was retired in your earlier posts!!!! you just shot yourself in your foot. winston and NJP not involved at all. hahahhah like I said, like I said big fairy cannon like you contribute nothing but hot air and old wives gossips. 1991 or 92 who care about timeline difference of a few months when your fairy tales has so many holes. google is your info is it?? no wonder so many wrong old wives tales. any idiot can google. direect info from insider is another matter. you don't even know who settle the issue and why mahathir cannot do anything so don't talk crap here and show your ignorance about issues that happened 20 years ago when you were just a kid. heaha born losers, no more info for you. you even felt so green eyed and envious the moment I said johor chief was my friend. it shows in your tone of reply. hahahha. pity sore losers like you. have to rely on google on gossips

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jui ping overcommitted in real estate in arsetralia and got his arse cleaned. parliament had to pass motion to bill him out. his fortunes and cep took a serious tumble after that. otherwise, he would have becum another krafty, pretending to drive taxi but trolling sbf all day.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jui ping overcommitted in real estate in arsetralia and got his arse cleaned. parliament had to pass motion to bill him out. his fortunes and cep took a serious tumble after that. otherwise, he would have becum another krafty, pretending to drive taxi but trolling sbf all day.

If he cant handle his own finances well, how to handle SAF's? Another wrong selection to head a uniformed group.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't digress. what happened to your winston choo NJP and GYH retired crap? in 1992 GYH still commissioner till end 1992!!! ALL the more you contradict yourself when you said GYH was retired in your earlier posts!!!! you just shot yourself in your foot. winston and NJP not involved at all. hahahhah like I said, like I said big fairy cannon like you contribute nothing but hot air and old wives gossips. 1991 or 92 who care about timeline difference of a few months when your fairy tales has so many holes. google is your info is it?? no wonder so many wrong old wives tales. any idiot can google. direect info from insider is another matter. you don't even know who settle the issue and why mahathir cannot do anything so don't talk crap here and show your ignorance about issues that happened 20 years ago when you were just a kid. heaha born losers, no more info for you. you even felt so green eyed and envious the moment I said johor chief was my friend. it shows in your tone of reply. hahahha. pity sore losers like you. have to rely on google on gossips

Gotcha again.
I relied on news report to refute your so called insider fairy tales.
Tell lies but kena caught out by timeline.
I didn't mention because waiting for you hehe.
Seems now you clutching at straws.
GYH officially retired 30 June 1992 with news report of course.
Wait 30 June 1992 still before 7 March right? Haha prata man find every chance to pengz.
Months before already numerous reports that police commissioner and chief defence force retiring in 1992 only that for spf successor was not officially announced till 3rd june 1992 in the papers. The last report on GYH retirement was report dated 29 Feb 1992.
Those in the force will remembered there was much speculation till Tee Tua Ba was picked (to much surprise as he was then prison chief).
Regarding Winston Choo though not officially retired during that time of incident he was already overseas on his farewell holiday world tour to US and rest of region.

Want to lie PLS dun cock up the timeline.
News articles from Sg maybe propaganda or not reporting the truth but still good as time stamps haha.
Self pwn loser

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1991 or 92 who care about timeline difference of a few months when your fairy tales has so many holes. google is your info is it?? no wonder so many wrong old wives tales. any idiot can google. direect info from insider is another matter. you don't even know who settle the issue and why mahathir cannot do anything so don't talk crap here and show your ignorance about issues that happened 20 years ago when you were just a kid. heaha born losers, no more info for you. you even felt so green eyed and envious the moment I said johor chief was my friend. it shows in your tone of reply. hahahha. pity sore losers like you. have to rely on google on gossips

Haha Ya few month fudge timeline is ok.
Shaw incident was in 2007 and you can link to chopper incident from 1992.
Haha well done story teller!
Shaw detained by indon navy you can spin to Malaysian.
Telll lie cannot anyhow disregard facts in the newspapers leh