• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng feeling very sore about GE results

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only thing good about GMS participating in this GE is that we now know the hardcore opposition supporters stand at 23%. Not 30% as assumed in GE 2011.

Even with assuming sammboy support, he polls even less than the opposition average ..that tells you how influential sammyboy is in bringing down the vote :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even with assuming sammboy support, he polls even less than the opposition average ..that tells you how influential sammyboy is in bringing down the vote :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well, at least he went out there and tried. The rest of us stay here and TKSS. For that I respect him.

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. To make it harder to swallow, I think Des did better.

Between Des or GMS, I go for Des. Never mind his poor english, the way he rises up from his childhood deprivations and poverty tells you this man has heart. GMS, putting sentiment aside, is suited to stay here to be like us. TKSS only.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Between Des or GMS, I go for Des. Never mind his poor english, the way he rises up from his childhood deprivations and poverty tells you this man has heart. GMS, putting sentiment aside, is suited to stay here to be like us. TKSS only.

Both provide almost equal entertainment value. But I will have to disagree with you on choice to go further than entertainment. I prefer GMS.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Disagree. GMS has the far stronger intellect, and if you actually look closely at his policy proposals, a lot of them make more sense than the broken policies of the PAP. It's his straight-talking manner that tends to rub people the wrong way, making it difficult for him to cultivate allies and win friends, much less votes.

jw5

Loyal
He is a PAP apologist, have you read his posts? Of course he would prefer Des over GMS. :wink:

Disagree. GMS has the far stronger intellect, and if you actually look closely at his policy proposals, a lot of them make more sense than the broken policies of the PAP. It's his straight-talking manner that tends to rub people the wrong way, making it difficult for him to cultivate allies and win friends, much less votes.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should soldier on! Remember his brother have so much faith in him and continues to help him put up his posters during the last election 2011 until his final days!

If he gives up now, his brother will be disappointed! Maybe he should return to WP and help WP mends their wounds!

Chances would be higher if everybody put down their pride and works together with WP!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I speak in the tongues[SUP][a][/SUP] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. [SUP]2 [/SUP]If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. [SUP]3 [/SUP]If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[SUP][b][/SUP] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

[SUP]4 [/SUP]Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. [SUP]5 [/SUP]It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. [SUP]6 [/SUP]Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. [SUP]7 [/SUP]It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

[SUP]8 [/SUP]Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. [SUP]9 [/SUP]For we know in part and we prophesy in part, [SUP]10 [/SUP]but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. [SUP]11 [/SUP]When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. [SUP]12 [/SUP]For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

[SUP]13 [/SUP]And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When we look at opposition parties we see a mash-up of jokers from all walks of life. Only WP is slightly more respectable. The rest are like a bunch of society misfits.

Coming right from a severe critic of the opposition, this is a major concession!:smile:

WP is head and shoulders above the rest of the opposition parties. SDP too, is making great strides in the right direction.:biggrin:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should soldier on! Remember his brother have so much faith in him and continues to help him put up his posters during the last election 2011 until his final days!

If he gives up now, his brother will be disappointed! Maybe he should return to WP and help WP mends their wounds!

Chances would be higher if everybody put down their pride and works together with WP!

His late brother is the probably only one who believes in him. But in truth, he is CMI.