• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Jin Hian ,son of Singapore ex Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong, criminal pre trial conference (6) will be held on 28 Mar 2024

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come woody quiet, he should say if there is no corruption in sg he worried,lol,karma, cos his son did this to wrong person, in this world Don be an asshole, one thing he n his wife could do sell everything n stay in hdb like sinkies, use all the money pay the so call 200m plus to whoever his Don did to n case close but I doubt they will do it cos back to square one, this is wat I call fatherly love,lol

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come woody quiet, he should say if there is no corruption in sg he worried,lol,karma, cos his son did this to wrong person, in this world Don be an asshole, one thing he n his wife could do sell everything n stay in hdb like sinkies, use all the money pay the so call 200m plus to whoever his Don did to n case close but I doubt they will do it cos back to square one, this is wat I call fatherly love,lol
Money no issue with wooden,very loaded.Maybe,have more than $100 M in cash and properties.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
naughty-no.gif
Did i hurt your feelings? are you that boy with no melanine on your face?

Last edited: