• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Chok Tong said Pei Ling has been traumatized in the FB

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How can Tin be so easily traumatised? With all the big guns coming to her emotional rescue, she must be feeling so proud and blessed. She is thick-skinned enough to want to enter parliament on a PAP ticket through the back door and yet so "traumatised" by negative comments and flak! Hard to believe her! Even harder to believe when our wooden SM claims belatedly it was only an April Fool's joke. More like a ploy to obscure the real issues- i.e. Tin's credentials (or lack of) to be an MP!

hi there

1. honest, whether it was some april fool thing or what!
2. who really cares about rin tin tin, traumatised or dead?
3. just reflects the insecurity of sheep and low self-esteem of such sheep!

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys damn funny. If TPL were to join the opposition, I'm damn sure all these criticism will not befall onto her. :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys damn funny. If TPL were to join the opposition, I'm damn sure all these criticism will not befall onto her. :biggrin:

Another fucking idiot! You and "ivebert" twins or you had not been penetrated enough sexually for the past year?:oIo:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. a whore is always some whore.
2. a slut is still a slut.
3. a weakling is never far from "i don't know what to say" thing.
4. whether rina tin tin joins the opposition or what, rina is still the gal that stomped her foot, right!