• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

God said PAP sure win nxt 2 elections

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - God said PAP sure win nxt 2 elections</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Sib3itaukee <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>12:27 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>20277.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top><!-- message --><!-- 16 -->S'pore's Lee Kuan Yew: Party will win next 2 votes
Associated Press
2009-09-03 01:02 AM

Singapore's elder statesman Lee Kuan Yew said Wednesday that he expects his People's Action Party to win the next two elections to extend its grip on power by as much as 10 more years.

"I don't see any problem in the next election or probably in the next one after that," Lee, 85, said at a dinner to mark the fifth anniversary of a college named after him.

"But if we don't find a good team in the election after that, and the opposition gets a good team together, we are at risk."

Lee, who founded the PAP and was Singapore's first prime minister from 1959 to 1990, remains a powerful figure in the Cabinet and in the party. The PAP is the only party to have ruled Singapore.

The current government was elected in 2006. The next elections are set for 2011.

Lee, who now has the title of mentor minister, said even if the opposition took power by a "freak result," it won't be allowed to fire top police, army and other officials without the approval of the president, who is appointed by a committee of government officials.

Lee, who is the father of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, said an opposition government would by law also need the president's approval to tap international reserves, indicating it would not be given.

Otherwise "all our hard-earned savings could go in five years," he said. "I spent 15 years thinking up these safeguards."

http://www.etaiwannews.com/etn/news_...&lang=eng_news

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
By which time his Familee would have siphoned out every single drop of blood out of Peesai?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
{
Lee, who is the father of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, said an opposition government would by law also need the president's approval to tap international reserves, indicating it would not be given.

Otherwise "all our hard-earned savings could go in five years," he said. "I spent 15 years thinking up these safeguards."
}

the opposition wont have the chance to waste singapore saving, your daugther in law are pretty good at wasting singapore saving.

SR Nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal
What? Ali the Baba neber mentionch to me about "freak result!"

You mean I got work meh?:confused::eek:

<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - God said PAP sure win nxt 2 elections</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Sib3itaukee <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>12:27 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>20277.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top><!-- message --><!-- 16 -->S'pore's Lee Kuan Yew: Party will win next 2 votes
Associated Press
2009-09-03 01:02 AM

Singapore's elder statesman Lee Kuan Yew said Wednesday that he expects his People's Action Party to win the next two elections to extend its grip on power by as much as 10 more years.

"I don't see any problem in the next election or probably in the next one after that," Lee, 85, said at a dinner to mark the fifth anniversary of a college named after him.

"But if we don't find a good team in the election after that, and the opposition gets a good team together, we are at risk."

Lee, who founded the PAP and was Singapore's first prime minister from 1959 to 1990, remains a powerful figure in the Cabinet and in the party. The PAP is the only party to have ruled Singapore.

The current government was elected in 2006. The next elections are set for 2011.

Lee, who now has the title of mentor minister, said even if the opposition took power by a "freak result," it won't be allowed to fire top police, army and other officials without the approval of the president, who is appointed by a committee of government officials.

http://www.etaiwannews.com/etn/news_...&lang=eng_news

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
By which time his Familee would have siphoned out every single drop of blood out of Peesai?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The old fart is implying that sinkies will continue to be stupid for the next 10 years.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't see any problem in the next election or probably in the next one after that," Lee, 85, said at a dinner to mark the fifth anniversary of a college named after him.

OH yeah , everything is about you. i thought you got this job is to help others, you seems to only help yourself leh. You kind of pollute the whole island with your sinkieness.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Old fart, 270 billion already lost by your asshole-in-law. If that is not a whole lot of hard-earn saving , what can that be? Your own monopoly money?

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the Japan elections has ruffled a few feathers in the flock...and the normal threats are surfacing again....

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah..because 10 years from now, many of the current FT may have become citizens. Knowing that FTs are smarter and adaptable to change than stupid sinkies, PAP may not win then.

FamilyMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 years from now, many more Christians would be in important/critical positions in private and government sectors. There would also be a lot more Christians in the country with the influx of FTs.

Singapore can only get better.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is the BEST NEWS ever, the fact that Lee sees an END in sight. 10 years ladies and gents, its a short time. we should start preparing for our emancipatation party in 2020. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

i hope the likes of clinton666 will still be alive to see this day marking the end of his beloved Lee dynasty.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 years from now, many more Christians would be in important/critical positions in private and government sectors. There would also be a lot more Christians in the country with the influx of FTs.

Singapore can only get better.

Please explain how having more Christian in ANY country will make it a better place?

the christian doctrine of forgiveness becomes a crutch for bad behaviour.
the doctrine of the new churches preaches money and materialism over salvation.

but this is a non-religious section, so i shall leave it as is.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not his prediction. It is his implicit orders to his dogs to load up the familee financially with these 10 years.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not so easy. The system is loaded with his dogs. Just look at Suharto, they could not do anything at all.

Well if old man goes he will go knowing how "loved" his family will be by all... His clan will be spat on and ostracized from society. That will be his legacy.