• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Go to gym on weekends nowadays how much?

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is your purpose of joining a gym? Weight loss, Muscle gain? Body building?

Unless you're aiming to be a competitive body builder, your own body weight is more than sufficient for most muscle strengthening exercises.

http://www.shape.com/fitness/workouts/no-gym-all-over-toning-plan

My purpose of going to the gym is to increase my existing muscles, not to lose weight or to become healthier since I am already very healthy and look much younger than my age.
Taylor-Lautner-taylor-lautner-26936106-331-683.jpg

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Some people do not want the clutter at home. Also, the gym offers some social benefits.

You can only do barbell exercises at a gym e.g. dead lifts and squats. Not many people will invest in those equipment for home use.

Body weight exercise is good too. Pull ups, dips and Bruce Lee's leg raises are excellent. :biggrin:

Aiyah. For the fact that sotong ask about gym means he never really entered one. Bowflex comes in 50+ lbs each. Both hands alread 100+ lbs. Hold them by the side and do lunges, equally good. Or hug the weight like a kettle bell and do squats also can. Deadlift from dumbells lar. He clear 100+lbs then talk about gym

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah. For the fact that sotong ask about gym means he never really entered one. Bowflex comes in 50+ lbs each. Both hands alread 100+ lbs. Hold them by the side and do lunges, equally good. Or hug the weight like a kettle bell and do squats also can. Deadlift from dumbells lar. He clear 100+lbs then talk about gym

Suaku, don't tell you you don't know. I already go to a gym near my home, I also have dumb bells at home. I ask for a gym on weekends is because I want to check out other new equipment when I go out on the weekends far away from my home.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Suaku, don't tell you you don't know. I already go to a gym near my home, I also have dumb bells at home. I ask for a gym on weekends is because I want to check out other new equipment when I go out on the weekends far away from my home.

How does that make me suaku? You first posts was asking about gym prices. Now you said you want to check out gym equipment. Fucking troll

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need go gym, clean your house, scrub here scrub there make it sparkling clean. Good workout and bring smiles to your family too.

Go gym unless want to pick up gays or gals.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does that make me suaku? You first posts was asking about gym prices. Now you said you want to check out gym equipment. Fucking troll

The gym at my place is free wan no need to pay. Why cannot check out new gym equipment, is there such a law against it?

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need go gym, clean your house, scrub here scrub there make it sparkling clean. Good workout and bring smiles to your family too.

Go gym unless want to pick up gays or gals.

I try already, scrub here scrub there cannot increase the upper body muscles just arm muscles only. Heartland gyms won't have gays wan.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to eat more and lift heavier weights nigger.

This is why I want to exercise more so that I can have more appetite to eat more. But actually drink protein drink can already don't need to eat so much. Don't even need to buy expensive protein shake, the $7 dried soy milk powder use a lot of packets and add little water can already.