• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Go all the way to South Pole just to get a handshake from Prataman!?

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>28233.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>[URL="http://www.straitstimes.com/Singapore/Story/STIStory_487096.html"]http://www.straitstimes.com/Singapore/Story/STIStory_487096.html[/URL]

Feb 6, 2010

Honoured for her trek to South Pole

<!-- by line --><!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar -->
b2-3.jpg

<!-- story content : start -->

President SR Nathan congratulating Madam Sophia Pang, the first Singaporean woman to trek to the South Pole, during a reception at the Istana yesterday.

The 37-year-old freelance IT consultant, fitness instructor and mother of three was part of an all-woman Antarctic expedition team from seven Commonwealth nations. The team reached South Pole on Dec 29 last year.

President Nathan presented Madam Pang with a commemorative plate in honour of her achievement.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>28233.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>[URL="http://www.straitstimes.com/Singapore/Story/STIStory_487096.html"]http://www.straitstimes.com/Singapore/Story/STIStory_487096.html[/URL]

Feb 6, 2010

Honoured for her trek to South Pole

<!-- by line --><!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar -->
b2-3.jpg

<!-- story content : start -->

President SR Nathan congratulating Madam Sophia Pang, the first Singaporean woman to trek to the South Pole, during a reception at the Istana yesterday.

The 37-year-old freelance IT consultant, fitness instructor and mother of three was part of an all-woman Antarctic expedition team from seven Commonwealth nations. The team reached South Pole on Dec 29 last year.

President Nathan presented Madam Pang with a commemorative plate in honour of her achievement.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Applause for this achievement for Madam Sophia Pang.

Perhaps she would like to release the photos taken during the expedition?

As for the President,

I always wondered, what does the President of SGP do?

What are his job scope?

What are his authority?

It's quite funny to see that a person is a President of SGP, but have no other political abilities, other than for ceremonial services...

Perhaps this job is sub-contracted out to him? Ceremonial Duties?

Entertaining Guest from overseas? And taking pictures? Smiling Widely?

Anyone here knows what the President is doing? :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As for the President,

What are his job scope?

What are his authority?

It's quite funny to see that a person is a President of SGP, but have no other political abilities, other than for ceremonial services...

Please be sensitive...the "I" people are I.tchy these days, they will report you for Insulting their kind....be careful...:wink:

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other than KPKB....have you achieved anything such feats in your life? :biggrin:

If thru such KPKBing I can help convince some of the 66.6% to swing their votes to oppo, I will consider that I've at least achieved something in my life... :wink:

SR Nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal

As for the President,

What are his job scope?

What are his authority?

KNNBCCB.
Hello, for your information, I jarga the second key with my life one hor. Whatever that is.:biggrin: