• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS: My skeptics are wrong!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
11151057_1439138346387489_8561981530601425396_n.jpg

11269777_1439138403054150_3441077439547184247_n.jpg

11224018_1439138466387477_4170390879766239577_n.jpg

11350645_1439138493054141_4385120624965536553_n.jpg

David Tan and Elan Govan are SingFirst members... SingFirst is Tan Jee Say's party.

Yet they also said that they have lost confidence in WP due to AHPETC problems.

David Tan said "Small TC also can handle until such missteps. One nation handled by them can collapse."

Elan Govan also said "I used to support WP till the financial issues broke out". He went on to say "Coalition is the only way SG can survive!"

Sounds like he is trying to justify the relevance of his own new party!

Goh Meng Seng said VTO PAP is a long term goal but for now, Opposition must fight for their survival.

Long term goal? Which Opposition must fight for survival? He is obviously not talking about WP.

Goh Meng Seng claimed he is right about the middle ground deserting WP because of AHPETC. He said middle ground voters = middle class who won't sacrifice their own self interests (i.e. town management) for voice in parliament. Hmm... then why Punggol East voted for WP? PAP had more resources to ensure a well-maintained town

Yesterday, Goh posted a photo of himself in Moulmein-Kallang GRC, today he posted a photo of himself in Sengkang West.

Why some opposition likes to pwn opposition? Are they working for sinkies or for PAP?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why some opposition likes to pwn opposition? Are they working for sinkies or for PAP?

When you have nine (or is it 10 now?) small opposition parties fighting against a 56-year incumbent behemoth, expect fierce competition for survival among the opposition parties themselves, even fiercer than that against the PAP. It's like the Chinese 打擂台, where all the challenger pugilists fight among themselves for the right to a duel with the defending champion.

The other option is for the oppo parties to come together in a kind of alliance +/- merger, but I've given up hope on that.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone who says AHPETC is doing a bad job is agreeing with the PAP and I wonder why they would want to agree with the PAP.

They are not likely to have knowledge of township management and should base their judgement on walking on Aljunied grounds rather than being PAP parrots.

You know, PAP tends to reuse methods that work. It will be a matter of time Singfirst and PPP will be accused of bad town management when they win a GRC.

But as you know, people like GMS and David Tan will go to the media saying that their situation is different from AHPETC.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you have nine (or is it 10 now?) small opposition parties fighting against a 56-year incumbent behemoth, expect fierce competition for survival among the opposition parties themselves, even fiercer than that against the PAP. It's like the Chinese 打擂台, where all the challenger pugilists fight among themselves for the right to a duel with the defending champion.

The other option is for the oppo parties to come together in a kind of alliance +/- merger, but I've given up hope on that.

If that is the case, then GMS is definitely our 霍元甲。

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I remember we had this discussion before and I said the only way this works is for parties involve to put in sincere work on this. Since none of the parties have done that, it would not work.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
He needs to humble himself!

Don't be yah yah when your party get comparable votes as WP!

Because none of your party member got into Parliament!

You wasted Nicole Seah in your ego fight against Lao Goh!

Go and say sorry to LTK and Sylvia and maybe your team will grab one or two GRCs!

God detests the proud and only gives territories to the meek and humble for their shall be in the inheritance!

Last edited:

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
This gms guy. Is he campaigning against pap or wp? Why the hell does he keep harping against wp But not pap.

Very obvious his intention.

jw5

Loyal
GMS is feeling a little bit like Georgey, he is feeling dissatisfied that some opposition members managed to get into parliament, (which is his biggest wish in life) whereas he remains outside. The best way to help GMS is by voting him in if he contests against a PAP candidate. :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This gms guy. Is he campaigning against pap or wp? Why the hell does he keep harping against wp But not pap.

Very obvious his intention.

This GMS is a new kid on the block , trying to muscle his way into the mainstream of Opps. More so for ego sake. By discrediting WP for the lapses in Aljunied Town Council 's management, he is making himself known as the moral spokesman for the Opps.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This GMS is a new kid on the block , trying to muscle his way into the mainstream of Opps. More so for ego sake. By discrediting WP for the lapses in Aljunied Town Council 's management, he is making himself known as the moral spokesman for the Opps.

New he is not. He is seasoned and a veteran. Old bird really. Kid he isn't. He may be mid-40s but looks older than Pinky boy. He needs to dye his hair while it's still there. Also, he needs to lose weight and get rid of his tummy. Maybe another round of BMT.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New he is not. He is seasoned and a veteran. Old bird really. Kid he isn't. He may be mid-40s but looks older than Pinky boy. He needs to dye his hair while it's still there. Also, he needs to lose weight and get rid of his tummy. Maybe another round of BMT.

he really needs to change his saggy unwashed crumpled overused cheap pants. i can smell them from bedok south. :o

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He only 45yo yet look like a 50plus teeko pek. Now that he is back, mindef would call him back for those ICT that he still hutang.