• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS: My long story about your over reactions!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rush Limbaugh had a funny morning talk show when I was living in US. I laughed appetizingly with my breakfast somehow tasting more delicious. GMS makes me choke or want to cry. :(

At first i thought I read, "GMS makes me chok"---wah GMS porridge

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read and think carefully please.
GMS is hitting the nail right on the head on this article. What he said was absolutely true.
Do not be bias or be against him just because you happen to support WP. Read and see with an open mind.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read and think carefully please.
GMS is hitting the nail right on the head on this article. What he said was absolutely true.
Do not be bias or be against him just because you happen to support WP. Read and see with an open mind.
You need a nail hit right into your head to make some sense. Countless people have rebutted GMS point by point, yet you continue singing the same tune about people bias against him, or WP supporter refusing to see the point. Seriously which point is it that you dont understand?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need a nail hit right into your head to make some sense. Countless people have rebutted GMS point by point, yet you continue singing the same tune about people bias against him, or WP supporter refusing to see the point. Seriously which point is it that you dont understand?

I may be wrong, but I have not seen anyone who favoured WP more than how he favours GMS. It seems that some bias is ok and some are not.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, I have never seen a point to point rebuttal of GMS by anyone. All you ppl do is to ignore the observations and points he made and simply demonise him.

Why don't you try do a point by point rebuttal of his article above and lets see how you fare?

Don't be afraid. Show us what you are do please.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, I have never seen a point to point rebuttal of GMS by anyone. All you ppl do is to ignore the observations and points he made and simply demonise him.

Why don't you try do a point by point rebuttal of his article above and lets see how you fare?

Don't be afraid. Show us what you are do please.

Go read yourself. :oIo: