• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Globalisation needs to be in terms Singaporeans can relate to: PM Lee

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
Globalisation needs to be in terms Singaporeans can relate to: PM Lee

I can accept my boss to be any national and low educated than I am.
but tell me how it benefit me when I have to complete with other alien can't speak english better than me, don't understand our culture and suspect the education may not be as good as me. Just because you let these alien in and those bosses just happily employ them.

It is not hard to make the argument for the benefits of globalisation, but it is also important for Singaporeans to feel that they are taken care of, said Mr Lee in a wrap up interview of his participation at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
how about I compare you against Obama and tell you you are less qualify, you dare to let me vote between you and obama ?

During the interview, he also noted that some opposition parties had sought to widen and "exploit" the divide between citizen and Permanent Resident (PR) workers in Singapore, and that this should not be allowed to happen.

"We can see from what some of the opposition parties are doing – SDP (Singapore Democratic Party), for example, claiming that our PMETs (professionals, managers, executives and technicians) are getting unemployed, or Workers’ Party pressing on about how many local employees are citizens versus PRs," he said.

"They think they see a divide there, and they want to make it wider and exploit it," said the prime minister. "It is our job to make sure that we do not allow such a divide. Even if that is a weak point, it does not get exploited."
What I see here is not a divide, I see a singaporean from SDP highlight an issue I am concern with. You willing to provide more concrete data to tell SDP off ?