• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Glenn Knight, The Prosecutor

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When Francis Seow was Solicitor-General, there a DPP called Issac Paul Retnam serving under him. One day an Asst Commissioner enter IPR's office. He demanded that the AC salute him. The matter was brought to FS. FS said that all policeman must salute a DPP if the DPP so requires.

I understand the practice has since stopped.

Thanks for the info. Some senior officers continue to address young DPPs as Sir or Mdm.

I was close to some of them. Used to address them by name. For the lau chiaos, they are happy to be addressed as 'boss'.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Glenn's backer was Devan Nair. Glenn's downfall started when he backed Alan Ng vs Wee Cho Yaw and at the same time when Devan got ousted.

Was told by someone close to GK that he was very disappointed with Tan Boon Teik. If latter had backed him, outcome could have been different. Anyway, TBT was so engrossed with the stock market then that he neglected his duties as AG.

T

TuaBui

sir , this isaac paul retnam is he the same one

who sank a vessel and then claimed insurance ?

T

TuaBui

Was told by someone close to GK that he was very disappointed with Tan Boon Teik. If latter had backed him, outcome could have been different. Anyway, TBT was so engrossed with the stock market then that he neglected his duties as AG.

Sir, Alan Ng knew who paid for Tan BT stock mkts losses ...is it ?

lee6100

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for the vote of confidence. I am sure it will outsell GK's simply coz mine won't be censored. Lots of illegal and controversial matters too. But must runroad first.

About time someone brings to the light of day things which have been hidden for years.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SBF bros 50% discount. Sui? Autographed somemore.

Not say I howlian but I am confident it will be a bestseller for months, if not banned here. Should make me a millionaire easily.

If you need someone to conduct an independent review of your draft, I would be delighted to do it for you.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When Francis Seow was Solicitor-General, there a DPP called Issac Paul Retnam serving under him. One day an Asst Commissioner enter IPR's office. He demanded that the AC salute him. The matter was brought to FS. FS said that all policeman must salute a DPP if the DPP so requires.

I understand the practice has since stopped.

Mr. Francis Seow may ask senior police officers to salute him, but to salute the DPP's appears to be stretching it. May be the non commissioned officers to salute the DPP's.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks, bro. Had you in mind!

A privilege and honour to be able assist whenever you need me.
May I suggest that once every so often, when you have a few minutes of down time or spare time,
consider the outline, the significant events and/or stories, make a few notes on your computer, save a backup copy on the hard drive
as well as an USB.
Cheers!