• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Give Us Back Our Country

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like North Korea, Singapore Leegime is praticising nepotism all these decades. If you have all the wealth taken from ordinarly people to be shared only among the Lees families and relatives, it is rare to see Singaporeans living like millionaires. Even the most wealthy are still seen struggling and working hard to sustain that status. In nepotistic country, even moron borned in the familLEE are treated like KING AND QUEEN. Singapore ordinarly folks, talented or not, will forever make to bow to the LEEgime and being treated like dogs. Of course some PAP supporters rather be a dog and sell their dignity in exchange for greed. If Singapore falls, those pap dogs will be strayed. You can see them aplenty in ypap barking and calling others names and lesser mortals.

Well said and well info.I dont know how many of you guys ever tried to caculate all the MM, SMM ... MP.. Parata man.. combined salaries and bonus???
Anyone tried before???And not forgetting the high court judge... who else???
The sum will shock you guys.
Now, folks... if you are in their position, what will you do to make sure you will get this kind of pay, bonus every year???Think about it... you will get the answer why our society are becoming like this now!!!

jw5

Loyal
Bro, if you have time go to Eunos Cres Blk 1 and 2 and see for yourself where this 2 blocks are situated. I ever asked a fellow developer why HDB doesn't enbloc these 2 blocks of flats plus further down another couple 1, 2 blocks which are rented out. These 2 blocks are prime. He told me these 2 blocks are not going to be enbloc and its to be solely for rental to the poor.
Bro Silverfox,

If you had told me this 10 years ago, I would have replied "Hmmm, perhaps they are doing some things for the poor."
But now, with 50% of the population soon to be made up of foreigners and elderly Singaporeans still walking around as karang guni men and cleaners, my expectation of the government is that they resolve every single individual poverty case relating to Singaporeans. Every single case.

If it was my decision, I would even do a thorough investigation and let the really poor and destitute stay rent free in those flats. How would we fund it, you may ask?
For starters, I would hold back all the prize money and earnings made by the foreign talent sportsmen and women and put it into their cpf accounts. Invest this money and use the proceeds to help the poor. When the sportspeople are 55 or whatever age the withdrawal age is then, allow them to withdraw if they have fulfilled certain criteria, including still being citizens, being domiciled in SG, having SG spouse, having SG children who serve NS, contributing to the economy, charities, etc etc.

Winning sports medals at regional and world games does little for the poor and needy in Singapore. Most of them don't even know this is happening. All it does is bring glory to the country, particularly to the leaders who have contact with other world leaders. And it fulfills the personal ambitions of another level of individuals.
Leg Before Wicket, is it really necessary to have "pension or retirement funds" for foreign sportspeople, before the needs of the really poor in the country have been resolved?

Last edited:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Silverfox,

If you had told me this 10 years ago, I would have replied "Hmmm, perhaps they are doing some things for the poor."
But now, with 50% of the population soon to be made up of foreigners and elderly Singaporeans still walking around as karang guni men and cleaners, my expectation of the government is that they resolve every single individual poverty case relating to Singaporeans. Every single case.

If it was my decision, I would even do a thorough investigation and let the really poor and destitude stay rent free in those flats. How would we fund it, you may ask?

I would first of all ban all these poor from buying 4D, Toto, Scratchit cards at the nearby Sgpools booth besides 7-11.

Putting them on dole can't solve the issues. Some yes, deserves the help we can give, but some are taking away the welfare really meant for the real poor.

jw5

Loyal
I would first of all ban all these poor from buying 4D, Toto, Scratchit cards at the nearby Sgpools booth besides 7-11.

Putting them on dole can't solve the issues. Some yes, deserves the help we can give, but some are taking away the welfare really meant for the real poor.
It is imperative to do a thorough investigation so that the funds are allocated appropriately. Don't give the "noisy poor" just becauuse they come and kpkb.
Give it to the "quiet poor" who are still stoically doing hard jobs well beyond their years and are struggling with dignity just to survive or to those who can't work because they are sick or disabled.

Those young and healthy people who are living in big flats, condos or landed property but who lost their jobs, their cars, or their investment in structured products had better restructure their personal balance sheets before they try to get any handouts.

Helping the really poor and needy is not about having welfare for all who ask for it. If done properly, it may even require less funds outflow than if you just give to anyone who cries and complains.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you control the purchase of property in Singapore, you will find that most Singaporean's lives will be quite harmonious and without much stress and people can actually have time to be creative and entrepreneurial.

For land scarce Singapore the PAP allows foreigners and citizens to purchase multiple homes for profit. A good leader with foresight would have prevented this years and years ago. But the fascist regime of the PAP has enriched themselves and their minions by allowing property prices to escalate to beyond ridiculous amounts to the detriment of the nation. The result is that people are stressed and are not able to commit to the pleasures of a simple life or to create what their ideas bring forth.

Hence we are in this doldrum. The PAPies have long said that Singapore is land scarce and yet they allow citizens to own multiple properties and even foreigners! WTF!

If they want to punt on properties, then do it overseas. Not in here in SG where land is scarce. As long as the PAP are in power, the people will bleed and the PAPies will feed on the blood, sweat and tears of its majority of citizens.