• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girls prefer single life to marriage

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she is willing to do housework, take care of kids and don't spend on unnecessary stuff often, I don't think that is a big issue. Willing to give in for this.

like that fair enuff bro.:smile: local breed will tell u, "ur money is my money, my money is my money", totally rubbish.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
like that fair enuff bro.:smile: local breed will tell u, "ur money is my money, my money is my money", totally rubbish.
Not only that, local breed not willing to take care of kids and lazy to do housework. End up, the men still have to juggle work, caring for kids and housework. Not to forget, the loans for HDB flats.

Japanese women are more loyal and willing to 吃苦 with their partner. At least, she won't anyhow jump ship should shit hits the fan. Also, they will ensure husband has decent "welfare" at home. But not that easy to hook Japanese women, because they want manliness + stable income (no need to be richest).

Of course, you should still be on your guard. :wink:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only that, local breed not willing to take care of kids and lazy to do housework. End up, the men still have to juggle work, caring for kids and housework. Not to forget, the loans for HDB flats.

Japanese women are more loyal and willing to 吃苦 with their partner. At least, she won't anyhow jump ship should shit hits the fan. Also, they will ensure husband has decent "welfare" at home. But not that easy to hook Japanese women, because they want manliness + stable income (no need to be richest).

u totally got it right. Local breed are lazy, day dreaming, always complain this n that, want rich n handsome, romantic, sensative hubby, always said that ur the man, so u must do this do that, ur the man, so spend your money is ok, if we spend their money, we are xiao ban lian. ended up, said ang mo is good, wait till the ang mo knows them better in personality, then they will know. Ang mo will go for holes only, rubbish chute.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
u totally got it right. Local breed are lazy, day dreaming, always complain this n that, want rich n handsome, romantic, sensative hubby, always said that ur the man, so u must do this do that, ur the man, so spend your money is ok, if we spend their money, we are xiao ban lian. ended up, said ang mo is good, wait till the ang mo knows them better in personality, then they will know. Ang mo will go for holes only, rubbish chute.

Whatever it is . It's their time and youth they are betting with!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
demotivational-posters-education.jpg

There are lots of different types of Singaporeans .
They all have their different narrow views of the world !
Or in our case . Our own situation .

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local women always practise double standards. Want to spend hubby's money, they will say women are equal. Time to do housework, they will say women are weaker sex, men should do housework. The husband is more like a butler in the relationship. The wife is like a princess.

With girls like this, I am sure you don't mind parking your money at home for a good Japanese wife to spend on groceries and children. :wink:. Small price to pay and she won't jump ship so easily. Language will be a problem though.

Last edited:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local women always practise double standards. Want to spend hubby's money, they will say women are equal. Time to do housework, they will say women are weaker sex, men should do housework. The husband is more like a butler in the relationship. The wife is like a princess.

With girls like this, I am sure you don't mind parking your money at home for a good Japanese wife to spend on groceries and children. :wink:. Small price to pay and she won't jump ship so easily. Language will be a problem though.

Why Singaporean government not importing Japanese women then ?

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal

That type of Nihonjin women is a rare breed now...... the modern educated japanese female has oso become like the singkie women except they have better bedroom skills than the singkie women :p

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
migration so drastic just because of Japanese women ?
LOL I don't have to go Japan just to taste Japanese women .
I didn't say I want to migrate to Japan because of Japanese women. I am just suggesting. :rolleyes:

I do not even have money to migrate for now. :(

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poty:
February 2, 2011 at 8:34 pm Poty(Quote)

JOBLESS? There’s lots of job out there, but will you guys do it?
That is what the government will say.
Lots of Westerners had set their foot on Singapore, and they replaced local workers, I’m not talking about construction works nor rubbish collector. What they had replaced is those high-paid jobs, such as Creative Directors, Marketing Directors, Designers and more to be listed.
Why? Most of us would ask that.
Government will answer with the same line, ‘We hire people from all over the world so as to keep up with the trend, which is as known as Globalization.’
Despite having credits for boosting our GDP, but still they brought a negative effect in our society.
Most of the Westerners are known to have an ‘Open’ mindset.
Yeah… You know what I’m talking about. Craving for “SEX”.
I reinforced it as MOST, not ALL.
They will find all sorts of way to get hold to a woman or perhaps women.
One simple way is to look for prostitutes. Have you realize that the amount of prostitutes had tremendously INCREASED. Everywhere! Seriously, I meant EVERYWHERE! It is no longer just in GEYLANG area. Nowadays, brothels or those so-called “SPA” could be easily found in area such as HDB, Shopping Malls, even those street near the High Court of Singapore.
**You might think “so what?” or “when there’s demand, there’s supply”** Have you realize that there is an HUGE amount of increase in cases involving rape, molest, under-aged sex, father-daughter/mother-son sexual relationships, and teacher-student sexual relationships. That’s what! They made impact on the society & their mindset had been TOTALLY changed!
Secondly, those who find prostitutes are still better. Many of them used the term called “LOVE” to maintain relationships with LOCAL GIRLS. Imagine those “GIRLS” are your daughters, your ex-girlfriends or perhaps even worse, your wife. After they get what they want, they might dump them or force them to have more. This will create negative psychological effects of those “GIRLS”.
As I had previously mentioned, MOST not ALL.
Sorry if I go off-topic, but having more foreigner will not only cause more people to lose their rice bowls.
It have more effects, way too much to be listed.

Disclaimers:
All of the above comments represents my personal opinions.
Purely for reading purposes, not political.
Just to Cover up my ass.

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're the only wise figure in this thread, so far.

Pojaman: Isn't this true. Look at my wife of 28 years...maybe 29(since 1982 Aug 31, 1982..do your math)...lost count...screw her while she was 19 in London and we stick together tick-or-thin....in fact she has so much faith in me, she even allows me to find other women to screw......"Go ahead if you can find some one to screw as long as I bring money home"....would I do it? You guess.

F9*& those Singapore spinsters..30 years old and above....either too highly educated and snob, only-dogs-will-screw-them type, or tomboy type and no decent men will want....shit who would want a wife walk like man and always wear pants and not much make-up (marry a Ah Kau is better)...yea a few screws but then for life....no where.

So they start giving all those hard-to-get type of excuses...."I rather remain single".....alamat when they reach their 30s and on Saturday nights not dates...how lonely they can be...hide in their room to listen to music...that's one of those single lady who wrote me.

When then when they reach 40 then 50 ....wow what excuse will be out of the window....even if they put on thick make-ups, not even a dog will look at them. When at 60 and 70 all their juice dry up what F*&k excuses. At my age of 55 I have seen enough of these stupid spinisters and "bachelors".

The spinsters will scare of losing out in sex and do not let other men touch them...at the end either they lose out the sex enjoyment or they rent gigolo or join the lesbian clubs.....look at Singaporeans lesbian clubs (even some swingers club in Singapore)....count the number of single old spinsters in their 30s and up.

Then the bachelors....shit what a whole lot of losers, of so many million girls to choose they lost out. Look at those who are still sinlge men in their mid 30s...damn bloody childish...the way they talk and their body language...or they are either gay or no balls....feel like slapping them.

My wife never say she wanted to remain single, because she found me and I might say, well I should have tried lots more others before I settle down but then I do not like to break too many young girls hearts. I remember when I was in my early 20s....solid hot blooded...work in the factory and taught the factory girls swimming in the Toa Payoh Pool....holy smoke, the amount of hearts I broke....no fun. Very hard to tell them off after all the naughty things I did to them....no wonder there are so many Christian single men in Singapore....need alot of forgiveness!

So when my wife came along I decided to settle down at age 27....could have waited till 32 ot 35.....but then even the dog bitch will be heart broken by me.

So come on, if those spinsters and bachelors cannot get married, just admit that they have missed the chance and move on....don't give damn excuses like "I don't want another person living under the same roof", "I don;t like kids" or "Sex is dirty, I am a vegetarian so I do not like to put man's MEAT inside my mouth" or "I like to be independent"...any more damn excuses?

Screw their dogs or maids to compensate and make us married ones JEALOUS.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pojaman: Isn't this true.

So come on, if those spinsters and bachelors cannot get married, just admit that they have missed the chance and move on....don't give damn excuses like "I don't want another person living under the same roof", "I don;t like kids" or "Sex is dirty, I am a vegetarian so I do not like to put man's MEAT inside my mouth" or "I like to be independent"...any more damn excuses?

Screw their dogs or maids to compensate and make us married ones JEALOUS.

Hah, well said, I have a good chuckle out of it. Good on you mate.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
migrant loser now trying to speak like aussie. :biggrin: pathetic.

'mate' ?? hahaha.. what a cock-sucker. :oIo:

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
A survey taken recently in Singapore shows the changing mores of female attitudes in the face of open life style.

A majority of them ( 60 % plus ) prefer single lifestyle such as a career path with well set financial security for old age. May find marriage and family a burden and not worth the sacrifice in terms of life and emotional investment and responsibility and liabilities is something goes wrong, as such a probability is very high.

Here are some of the reasons in priority listing.

1. Dont like to be tied down to a single partner.
2. Do not want the burden of inlaws and their associated obligations.
3. Prefer to spend life in the fast lane with partners who can afford to pamaper and splurge.
4. Not interested in sharing life with doting , conservative nice guy or traditional minded partners.
5. Like to live life in the fast lane and need flexibility to clinch that chance when it comes along.

I thought women can say one thing like "dun want" but inside actually "want". So the answer to the survey if taken at face value has a high chance of inaccuracy. We have to exercise ingenuity to "korek" out the real answer hidden in their complex minds.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not surprising. My friend's kids who are around 11 years old had already decided not to get married after witnessing their parents divorce and seeing the court 'awarding' the mother with a huge portion of the father's money although she had committed adultery.