• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl say men go club treat drinks to cheehong girls, becum Robert. End up 99% still balek kampong beat aeroplane. Samster clubbing experts pls advise?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
GIRL SAY GUYS GO CLUB TO LOOK FOR GIRL, 99% OF THEM GO HOME “BEAT AEROPLANE”

IMG-20230601-152651.jpg

I am a girl, and I have been out to clubs many times in my life.

Advertisements
I’ve seen first hand the way that guys spend large amounts of money on drinks in order to impress girls. But even after spending all that money, nine times out of ten, they end up going home alone.

It’s a sad truth that so many guys think that buying drinks for a girl will make her like them. But the truth is that it doesn’t work that way. A girl will not be impressed by a guy simply because he bought her a drink. In fact, it can often have the opposite effect. Buying a girl a drink can make her feel like she is being objectified and that the guy is just trying to buy her attention.

This is why it’s important for guys to understand that the key to impressing a girl isn’t about buying drinks or expensive gifts. It’s about making genuine connections and showing her that you are genuinely interested in getting to know her. A simple conversation can go a lot further than a drink ever could.

I also think it’s important for guys to understand that not all girls are out to be impressed by their money or lavish gifts. Many girls don’t want to be seen as objects and don’t want to be judged by how much money they have. Instead, they want to be judged by their personality and character.

Advertisements
So if you’re a guy who’s out at the club with the intention of impressing a girl, then you should focus on having meaningful conversations and getting to know her. Don’t make it all about buying drinks or giving her expensive gifts. Make it about getting to know her and making a genuine connection.

And if you’re a girl who’s out at the club, then don’t let yourself be taken advantage of by any guy who’s trying to buy your attention. Don’t be afraid to stand up for yourself and say no if a guy is trying to buy you drinks or give you expensive gifts. Don’t let yourself be taken advantage of by someone who is only interested in your money.

So next time you’re out at the club, remember that buying drinks isn’t the key to impressing a girl. It’s about making genuine connections and showing her that you are interested in getting to know her. And if a guy is trying to buy your attention, don’t be afraid to stand up for yourself and say no.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They're doing it wrong.

You don't go to those places to look for a girl, you bring a girl you already know there, get her drunk, then have your way with her.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
So next time you’re out at the club, remember that buying drinks isn’t the key to impressing a girl. It’s about making genuine connections and showing her that you are interested in getting to know her. And if a guy is trying to buy your attention, don’t be afraid to stand up for yourself and say no.
Read in between the lines. She is not saying don't buy the girls drinks or expensive gifts. She is simply asking the guys to try harder, that in addition to buying drinks and expensive gifts, they must go further to make genuine connections.

WTF genuine connections ? It means to listen to her, agree with her, and kowtow to her. Genuine connections means to allow her to dominate you. :eek:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my clubbing days, I drink the chiobus' drinks and also got to hump them after a night of partying. My mantra is maximum "input" with minimum output.

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can only afford to go geyland coffeeshop lim beer, surf boss sam forum for FR, then go 80/1/30mins.

Pump finish, go back coffeeshop 1 stick camel & supper, go back sleep.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the rare occasion I agree with a sinkie (I assume) women-and I have never ever attempted to buy any drinks for an unknown girl to pick them up.
I only buy drinks for ladies on a date as it may help to make her to be in the mood but never make them drunk as it may be date rape.
Have I bought drinks for unknown girls , of course for working girls/dancers in bars in countries like Thailand, Phlippines, Cambodia ect2 so you can size them out before proceeding further .After that many even invite me to their residences or volunteer to be my tour guide on weekends

Last edited:

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you go to Club, please dont assume the Girls there are looking for a sincere nice man.
They dont dress up provocative way for nothing, they wanted attention & SIMP gave them.
So suck it up when Woman game Man in the clubbing scene, make Man the Carrot-Head to pay drinks

Laguna123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read in between the lines. She is not saying don't buy the girls drinks or expensive gifts. She is simply asking the guys to try harder, that in addition to buying drinks and expensive gifts, they must go further to make genuine connections.

WTF genuine connections ? It means to listen to her, agree with her, and kowtow to her. Genuine connections means to allow her to dominate you. :eek:
Mean let her play SM with you? :biggrin: