• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl poses completely nude in HDB carpark

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can vouch for sam. he did move from toa payoh to bedok south. i live in bedok south too, and we lim kopi sometimes at the kopitiam at jalan tua kong. mee pok there is da best, in my opinion. and the minah at the malay food stall works for her macik mom and chinkie dad. the mee rebus is quite bagus.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this one is actually the mee pok branch at jalan tua kong. business is so good they have a hundred wooden clothes pegs with different colored markings to differentiate orders.

image.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i can vouch for sam. he did move from toa payoh to bedok south. i live in bedok south too, and we lim kopi sometimes at the kopitiam at jalan tua kong. mee pok there is da best, in my opinion. and the minah at the malay food stall works for her macik mom and chinkie dad. the mee rebus is quite bagus.

I'm more interested in the Minah than the Mee Rebus.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't look very Burmese in that photo. You should have used the other one which better displays my pedigree.

this pic was taken in 2010. burmese pedigree with ang moh genes, and that's why the anglo features and very fair skin, with high susceptibility to direct sunlight.

image.jpg