• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl Ordered 6-pc McNuggets But Only Received 4-pcs?!

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
1650803521073.png

A Facebook user, Siobhan Tan, shared how she ordered two 6-pc McNuggets meal from the McDonald’s branch at Seletar Mall, and got 2x 4-pc meal instead.

Hi all, I would like to share my encounter today with McDonald’s Seletar Mall branch.

I ordered 2x 6pc McNuggets meal and to my horror, both meals came only with FOUR pieces of nuggets. I don’t know whether to cry or laugh.

And nope, before you think one of my family members sneakily ate it, you’re wrong. Because both of my sisters were equally shocked too!

I feel that Macs should do more thorough quality checks before they send out their food. This was not a Grab food order so I don’t know what else I can do.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
What have seniors got to do with anything?
Nothing against them. They are generally slower and tend to make mistake due to age. It's natural. I can understand and wouldn't complain on social media. I just go to the counter and get 2 missing nuggets. Not a big deal to me.