• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

girl having sex inside Azzura beach toilet sentosa has video released identity reveal

RubbingWarmPusi

Re: girl having sex inside Azzura beach toilet sentosa has video released identity re

Hey Arsene stop watching this....Soton, WHU and Spurs won last night so you got to go for a win tonight against Liverpool just to maintain position. The good news is Manyoo dropped points. Yinyang won't be pleased.

Why watch the video recorded in a TV frame and in poor resolution, shaky when MP4 good quality is available?

Re: girl having sex inside Azzura beach toilet sentosa has video released identity re

Then can you embed it? It's a FB video so can you embed it? Comeon kopi uncle fucker embed it.

Mutherfucking stupid piece of retarded shitnigger!!! You blind cheebye cannot see my post 11 izzit? The 2 FB videos are embeded in the fucking post, idiot.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....eleased-identity-reveal&p=2075977#post2075977

Really no fucking standard, bark like a dog but no fucking substance at all.......

NEXT BETTER PLAYER!!!.........

:kma:

Wenger

Hey Arsene stop watching this....Soton, WHU and Spurs won last night so you got to go for a win tonight against Liverpool just to maintain position. The good news is Manyoo dropped points. Yinyang won't be pleased.

Alamak i was telling viewers...

to D.I.Y. google it themselves

there are other sources on the web minus the TV monitor frame

haha u were not on the score sheet!

Match of the day was QPR coming from two goals down to win 3-2

RubbingWarmPusi

Last night I watched only the first half of the Southampton match. Couldn't watch the early match because of a dinner function and after that too tired to watch the second half. Tonight's match should be good.

Alamak i was telling viewers...

to D.I.Y. google it themselves

there are other sources on the web minus the TV monitor frame

haha u were not on the score sheet!

Match of the day was QPR coming from two goals down to win 3-2

Mutherfucking stupid piece of retarded shitnigger!!! You blind cheebye cannot see my post 11 izzit? The 2 FB videos are embeded in the fucking post, idiot.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....eleased-identity-reveal&p=2075977#post2075977

Really no fucking standard, bark like a dog but no fucking substance at all.......

NEXT BETTER PLAYER!!!.........

fuck off la kopi uncle. You took a screenshot and posted it first then after i asked you then did you post the video so what does that say?

First or last or middle, it does not matter for the conclusion is clear and simple. It shows I know how to embed FB videos and you don't. Not only that, you don't even know my Post 11 contains the embeded videos and you thought they're screenshots. That's why you so yaya papaya challenge me to embed them. How fucking dumb can an idiot be? *shudders*

Let me teach you a valuable lesson in life, shitnigger and that is the fact you're stupid does not mean others are stupid, so better to shut your cheebye mouth lest others will know you're dumb after you open it. If you're dumb, there is no medicine to cure it, retard. Wahahahahaha!!!

First or last or middle, it does not matter for the conclusion is clear and simple. It shows I know how to embed FB videos and you don't. Not only that, you don't even know my Post 11 contains the embeded videos and you thought they're screenshots. That's why you so yaya papaya challenge me to embed them. How fucking dumb can an idiot be? *shudders*

Let me teach you a valuable lesson in life, shitnigger and that is the fact you're stupid does not mean others are stupid, so better to shut your cheebye mouth lest others will know you're dumb after you open it. If you're dumb, there is no medicine to cure it, retard. Wahahahahaha!!!

Kopi uncle why you log in as sinkie to post shit? Now you're hired to annoy others?

Everyone knows you're the piece of shit.......not only that, a smelly retarded piece of shit. Simple thing like embeding FB videos oso doch know.......Better go and die lah, no one will miss you, mutherfiaking retard!!!

Wahahahahaha!!!!!

Everyone knows you're the piece of shit.......not only that, a smelly retarded piece of shit. Simple thing like embeding FB videos oso doch know.......Better go and die lah, no one will miss you, mutherfiaking retard!!!

Wahahahahaha!!!!!

:rolleyes: Seeing your edited post it means that you emebed it wrongly and had to edit them so what does that say? For you to harp on this one thing all day long shows how little you have to "boast" about.

I edited it because I can't hv a continuous separator between Part 1 and 2, no matter how I tried, you fuckless dumbass.

Don't use your abject stupidity to talk through your smelly ass, retard!!!

Now, go and die fast!!! Shame man.......Wahahahaha!!!

Then can you embed it? It's a FB video so can you embed it? Comeon kopi uncle fucker embed it.

Cheebye shitnigger, here's my answer to your dumb challenge.....

YES, I CAN!

Wahahahahahahahaha!!! Dumbass!!!

I edited it because I can't hv a continuous separator between Part 1 and 2, no matter how I tried, you fuckless dumbass.

Don't use your abject stupidity to talk through your smelly ass, retard!!!

Now, go and die fast!!! Shame man.......Wahahahaha!!!

ROFL! so why can't you have that? I thought you were so smart?

Cheebye shitnigger, here's my answer to your dumb challenge.....

YES, I CAN!

Wahahahahahahahaha!!! Dumbass!!!

ROFL after multiple tries. For someone with 0 achievements it's no wonder a stupid embed on a forum could get you so excited kopi uncle.

ROFL! so why can't you have that? I thought you were so smart?

ROFL after multiple tries. For someone with 0 achievements it's no wonder a stupid embed on a forum could get you so excited kopi uncle.

Speak for yourself, dumbass.....you've proven yourself in this thread. I rest my case.

Multiple tries? Use your fuckless brain a bit can or not. It's just 4 mins between posting and editing the post to resolve the separator issue after reading the post......even Superman can't edit it faster.

But why am I continuing this nonsense with a dumbass who had proven himself in his own thread and the blank FB video codes are still there in your idiotic screwed up post. Really no fucking shame man.

Wahahahahaha!!!! Dumbass!!!

Speak for yourself, dumbass.....you've proven yourself in this thread. I rest my case.

Multiple tries? Use your fuckless brain a bit can or not. It's just 4 mins between posting and editing the post to resolve the separator issue after reading the post......even Superman can't edit it faster.

But why am I continuing this nonsense with a dumbass who had proven himself in his own thread and the blank FB video codes are still there in your idiotic screwed up post. Really no fucking shame man.

Wahahahahaha!!!! Dumbass!!!

:rolleyes: 4 mins is a damn long time. For you to take longer than 4 mins shows what a retard you are. Anyway say what you want the fact that you had to take more than 4 mins before your video could embed shows how dumb you are. About superman cannot edit it faster even a down syndrome kid can do it faster.

Ask Leongsam if the video was already up before the separator edit or not then, dumbass........since you've no fucking brains to think.
Anyone who have notifications setup will oso see the 2 vids are up and the edit was on the separator and reading the post and editing the separator and publishing it takes up 4 mins.....which even Superman will agree it's fast.

But a dumbass like you knows nuts, but only know how to give excuses.....like FB videos cannot embed and not your fault and all those crap.......dumb means dumb, no cure.

Wahahahahaha!!!!!

Ask Leongsam if the video was already up before the separator edit or not then, dumbass........since you've no fucking brains to think.
Anyone who have notifications setup will oso see the 2 vids are up and the edit was on the separator and reading the post and editing the separator and publishing it takes up 4 mins.....which even Superman will agree it's fast.

But a dumbass like you knows nuts, but only know how to give excuses.....like FB videos cannot embed and not your fault and all those crap.......dumb means dumb, no cure.

Wahahahahaha!!!!!

Needing to edit a post and taking so long to edit a post on embeding a video shows how fucking stupid you are kopi uncle.

halloo .. kopi uncle and bus no 64 ... good morning

beautiful Sunday leh :smile::smile::biggrin:

halloo .. kopi uncle and bus no 64 ... good morning

beautiful Sunday leh :smile::smile::biggrin:

Who is kopi and who is bus? sinkie and jah respectively?

Stompiss

Cheebye, talked so much, where's the fucking video?