• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GINFREELY A.K.A GANSIOKBIN. Where's the evidence of your self declared virginity?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's a Coward. Always attack others when we aren't in the forum. And when we are here, she scoots off!

Bloody useless FAKE VIRGIN
You shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute are the one attacking me in the morning and afternoon when I am sleeping. Whereas I am just posting normally. As usual you are always accusing me what you are. DEFEATED SORE LOSER LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must find her and fuck her with a knife repeatedly.
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is virgin lying in the arms of her favourite Pajeet right now with his fingers twisting her nipples while she naps in just her bra and panties?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Page 19

STILL NO EVIDENCE
Yawn. Sore loser Cantonese dog son of chicken you are deserted by your Malaysian Cantonese dog partner of crimes @musclepower still unrepentant still want to do defamation extortion crimes to me? You should die a violent death with your head crushed into pieces. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No evidence still want to talk

CHEY!
Tell that to yourself SO FAKE PRETENDING CHASTE CANTONESE ADULTERER PERSECUTING HOKKIEN VIRGIN FOR ADULTERY doing DEFAMATION CRIMES spamming evil toxic lies of Gansiokbin with zero evidence and do EXTORTION CRIMES on Gansiokbin to provide evidence to prove you wrong. My virginity test challenge is a challenge and not an obligation to dogs. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO EVIDENCE means GANSIOKBIN is a LIAR
Tell that to yourself LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY SO FAKE PRETENDING CHASTE CANTONESE ADULTERER PERSECUTING HOKKIEN VIRGIN FOR ADULTERY doing DEFAMATION CRIMES spamming evil toxic lies of Gansiokbin with zero evidence and do EXTORTION CRIMES on Gansiokbin to provide evidence to prove you wrong. My virginity test challenge is a challenge and not an obligation to dogs. Pui!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Just present your virginity evidence and stop talking so much nonsense.

Obviously you do not have the evidence.

Liar, dishonest character and a troll

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just present your virginity evidence and stop talking so much nonsense.

Obviously you do not have the evidence.

Liar, dishonest character and a troll
NO EVIDENCE means GANSIOKBIN is a LIAR
Tell that to yourself LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY SO FAKE PRETENDING CHASTE CANTONESE ADULTERER PERSECUTING HOKKIEN VIRGIN FOR ADULTERY doing DEFAMATION CRIMES spamming evil toxic lies of Gansiokbin with zero evidence and do EXTORTION CRIMES on Gansiokbin to provide evidence to prove you wrong. My virginity test challenge is a challenge and not an obligation to dogs. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Cantonese coward loser liar criminal bully @gsbslut no need to hide in rat hole under criminal dog @Leongsam protection spamming evil lies and doing extortion crimes to win. Show your ccb Cantonese face and name in public to call me slut. See whether I can prosecute you or not. Got virginity report to show to judge or not. Test me.