• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gilbert says life in China is shiok, in Singapore so stressful

edzhang9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I started working overseas more than 20 years ago. I have migrated 3 years ago. I would suggest you take stock of your SWOT to find out where your strength is. Be a big fish in a small pond - pm me i run my own recruitment company in Alberta, Canada.

Hi care to give me some informaton.

edzhang9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I started working overseas more than 20 years ago. I have migrated 3 years ago. I would suggest you take stock of your SWOT to find out where your strength is. Be a big fish in a small pond - pm me i run my own recruitment company in Alberta, Canada.

Kindly give some information . Since you are a recruitment company in Alberta, Canada . Do you think I am able to seek employment . Have vast experiences in Business Development in Real Estate in Mega project like Shopping Centre, Office Tower , Hotel and stadium development in Asia regions especially in SIngapore, Hongkong and China . Please note I am not a Property Agent.

Kindly forward information to my email [email protected]

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
China Shiok!

Prove..

3537100069_e50c3b1d8f.jpg

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree that there is no life after work in SG, it is incredibly boring, the co-workers are incredibly boring.

After work, I would normally ask guys girls to go out, and most say "Nah, go home and rest". Then call up old friends, and they say "Nah, tired after working the whole day". It is one island filled with lethargic workers!

Life was not like that when back in HK/Taipei, life after work was GREAT! Whether eating out or KTV fun, the people there (Singaporean included), have much more energy and capacity for fun.

that is just so true from my own experience as well. somehow all those with the desire to have fun just leave this pathetic island.

Asychee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kindly give some information . Since you are a recruitment company in Alberta, Canada . Do you think I am able to seek employment . Have vast experiences in Business Development in Real Estate in Mega project like Shopping Centre, Office Tower , Hotel and stadium development in Asia regions especially in SIngapore, Hongkong and China . Please note I am not a Property Agent.

Kindly forward information to my email [email protected]

I have send you the email with the info. Regards

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rem ppl talked about oversea life and local life in SG. Over here it's top-down approach where the white scum think they know best and "decide" for the people. Vices are not encourage, so that taxed heavily on liqiour and tobacco. Even entertainment were controlled like they happily tell that bartop is finally allow. What crap is that!

When you go places most things are exp(by local standard) only foreigner that came here will spend as their purposes is to enjoy their trips here. In fact all the entertainment setup here are not set up by "desires of people" but by those white scum who think they know best.

Surprisingly they would later turn back and ask why they do so much and ppl dun appreciate? :oIo:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
After work, I would normally ask guys girls to go out, and most say "Nah, go home and rest". Then call up old friends, and they say "Nah, tired after working the whole day". It is one island filled with lethargic workers!

I will give you the same reply too. And there is nothing to attract me to want go out and have fun. The cost vs value is simply not there.

Like in HK and Taiwan, it is those entrepreneur people that venture out and create the entertaining scene. Over here, they import the idea from abroad but too bad the "spirit" cannot be done. :rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I rem ppl talked about oversea life and local life in SG. Over here it's top-down approach where the white scum think they know best and "decide" for the people. Vices are not encourage, so that taxed heavily on liqiour and tobacco. Even entertainment were controlled like they happily tell that bartop is finally allow. What crap is that!

When you go places most things are exp(by local standard) only foreigner that came here will spend as their purposes is to enjoy their trips here. In fact all the entertainment setup here are not set up by "desires of people" but by those white scum who think they know best.

Surprisingly they would later turn back and ask why they do so much and ppl dun appreciate? :oIo:

This is the real 33% talking. You can smell the truth when you see one.

Last edited: