• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gilbert goh: Why australia is better than singapore

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang mo land call Australia is definitely better then Singapore. Things are cheaper and much more affordable. They have everything and anything. Full of space, full of quality living. If you are sick and tired of Melbourne, you can move yourself out to Gold coast or other sub burb areas. They have cheap cars and very good quality of life.

Other then that, you must know how to cook. You can't eat out everyday.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ang mo land call Australia is definitely better then Singapore. Things are cheaper and much more affordable. They have everything and anything. Full of space, full of quality living. If you are sick and tired of Melbourne, you can move yourself out to Gold coast or other sub burb areas. They have cheap cars and very good quality of life.

Other then that, you must know how to cook. You can't eat out everyday.

Exactly...i love to jog along Gold Coast.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why you say this just because you cant get into NTU.

It is a well-known fact that only losers who can't qualify for a local Singapore uni will resort to studying in Australia, just to stroke their ego of getting a university degree.

jw5

Loyal
There is at least one such guy in this forum. He is an easily impressionable chinese helicopter who used to follow your previous moniker around like a little puppy. :biggrin:

It is a well-known fact that only losers who can't qualify for a local Singapore uni will resort to studying in Australia, just to stroke their ego of getting a university degree.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh old fucks will always say their home is better. They are on standby for burial anyway. If they admit overseas is better then it's as good as saying they have wasted their lives. Bond breakers shaming has disappeared, anyone wonders why?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh old fucks will always say their home is better. They are on standby for burial anyway. If they admit overseas is better then it's as good as saying they have wasted their lives. Bond breakers shaming has disappeared, anyone wonders why?

Yeah a lot of old people in singapore claim they never want to leave sg and SG is the best place on earth.I feel sorry for them they never seen Australia.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
australia is not a place for chinks. i have been there 5 times over the past 2 decades, i reckon it just want money from the chinks, nothing else. moreover, s'pore is progressing, getting better and there are plenty of opportunities here. i love my friends and family, i dun want to migrate just because the cronies had a problem with me. every dog has its day, maybe one day, i will be able to point my rifle at the cronies who put me thru shit. moreover, i am quite a cheena person, and i dislike angmo, especially aussies. my friend who is in perth for the past decade, i can see that he is not happy there. he did not say it but i can feel it.

People like you makes me want to stay away from Singapore. Please continue to rot there please and never ever come over here.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
adding on, mining boom is over for aussie, china is slowing, my scouts in china says economy in china is not too good, although they have been trying to glorify. aussie is very dependent on china which has become expensive. my friend's textile factory has shifted out of china citing it's too expensive now in tiong kok. i believe my life time, sinkieland will still progress under the leeders. and i can see many here in this forum are sour grapes cos' they already moved out, whether it's good or not, only you yourself know.
if i am a multi-millionaire, any country will be good but i am not. and sinkieland is the place to be for me now.:o