• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Giant Country National Day, WITHOUT NDP, pee sai wayang!

我戳你个妈

Alfrescian
Loyal
World biggest 1.4 billion population level PRC is national day today, W/O Wayang NDP.

Unlike tiny insignificant Pee Sai that are much doubted as well as lack self-existence faith SG53 kept banging drums to declare survival for yet another years, very very few more years to go before perished and FORGOTTEN.

CB Crap State!

Pui!

Happy 国庆日 to PRC!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hope 11 take my advise and shoot some 52 rockets towards SCS and let the flare brighten the night so americano can go give dog fark

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good! Celebrate your last national day before your house of cards come tumbling down next year. Your adoptive country Mudlaysia wouldn't be spared too!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Why congratulate a bunch of pro-commie chinks who are suaning your own country?

My mother taught me to be courteous, even to your adversaries, and my grandmother enforced it.

Your mother didn't teach you that?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My mother taught me to be courteous, even to your adversaries, and my grandmother enforced it.

Your mother didn't teach you that?

Your mother must be a gong cheebye. Nobody congratulates someone who wishes you dead and annihilated. If you do that in the SAF, you are a treacherous traitorous pig! Damn jiuhukia!

我爸是李肛=Ass Loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC a GREAT COUNTRY of GOOD PEOPLE, read this news and ONLY IN CHINA not SG53, CASH RMB$5000 FOC give for a Polite Kind Hearted (NON-SBS NON-SMRT) bus driver, disguised as a mooncake for festival!

Driver dare not accept, and reported bus company and 公安, and tracked down old man, to return cash. But old man insisted this is a reward for the kind polite driver no mistake, finally the kind driver insisted the old man keep his own RMB$5000.

Efficient bus service company and 公安 mata, track down and located the old man who moved, and his registered (bus card) address was an already demolished house, and SG53 can not be so kind and efficient.

Majullah PRC, mati-lah SG53!

http://news.xinhuanet.com/local/2017-10/01/c_1121754792.htm

收到一盒“假月饼” 再见送礼老人 公交女司机哭成一团
2017-10-01 08:33:40 来源: 扬子晚报

关注新华网
微信
微博
Qzone
评论
图集

收到一盒“假月饼”内藏5000块钱

1121754792_15068178602411n.jpg

常州B22路公交司机收到一份感动

“我一直觉得,跟乘客打个招呼,问问近况,指个路都是最平常不过的工作,想不到‘爷爷’竟然被感动了,在月饼盒里藏了5000元现金送给我。”常州市B22路公交车司机嵇萍这两天成了当地的红人,她将一位老人送来的5000元大礼退了回去。据了解,老人之所以送钱给她,就是因为她总会向经常坐车的熟面孔送上亲切的问候

公交车上突发一幕

老人送上一盒“月饼”就匆匆下了车

下班后 女司机一打开月饼盒 里边全是钱

“这个是给你的,你拿着,放好了,别给别人。”9月27日上午,常州B22路的女公交司机嵇萍像往常一样驾驶着公交车,从花园公交中心站出发,前往常州客运中心站。8时35分,途经怀德路劳动路车站时,一位老人递过来一个红色的小盒子,然后匆匆下了车。

因为当时正是早高峰,车上相对拥挤,嵇萍根本没时间查看老人家给的是什么。“这位爷爷我是认识的,我以为是快到中秋节了,给我一盒月饼哩。”嵇萍道了声谢,就将“月饼”收了下来。

等到下午下了班,打开月饼盒,嵇萍才发现,老人竟然在盒子里装了5000元现金。“打开的那一瞬间,我真的是太惊讶了,小心脏快跳出来了,怎么这么多钱。因为毕竟连老人姓名、电话、家住哪里都不知道,他就一下子给了这么多钱,我紧张的血压都上升了。”嵇萍回想当时情景,还是十分激动。

嵇萍不知道该怎么处理这一大笔钱,就直接交到了车队,她同时表示一定要找到这个老人,把钱还给他,因为她觉得老人的身体很不好,眼睛不好,腿脚也不是很利索,很需要这一笔钱

老人家里再次相见

握住老人的手 女司机哭成一团

老人说送钱是他的心意 但司机坚决不收

因为嵇萍根本不认识这位老人,如何还钱成了摆在面前的一个难题。“我们第一时间调取了车辆的监控,找到了老人刷卡的时间。然后通过刷卡记录,找到了老人的姓名。”该车队副队长吴浩告诉记者,因为办理公交卡时登记的信息十分有限,联系电话、地址等信息均不存在,只能向公安部门求助。很快,在派出所的帮助下,嵇萍和同事们拿到了一个地址,大家立刻赶了过去。

“我们到了那里,一看傻了眼,这里已经拆迁了。”车队队长和嵇萍一商量,决定在附近找找有没有老街坊。“我们运气不错,还真找到了一个认识这位曹老先生的。”一打听才知道,五六年前,曹老先生就已经搬到了青龙那里的一个小区。

那天和老人相见时,她就忍不住哭成一团,说起和老人见面的场景,嵇萍的眼泪又掉了下来:“老人看到我很惊讶,我立刻上前握着他的手,老人手很凉,我觉得他很需要关怀,我一定要把钱还给他。我当时还在想,老人是不是给错了,就问他知不知道月饼的事情,老人直接说这钱是我愿意给你的,这钱我早就准备好了。我当时就还给他,老人还不要,说先放在我这里,等他要用的时候再问我拿。”

最终,这笔钱还是物归原主了。

送“月饼”到底为啥

她的一句句日常问候 老人深受感动

“驾驶过程中关心老年乘客,耐心回答乘客的问题,这些都是我应该做的。”嵇萍告诉记者,她从来没有想到,自己的分内事竟然会让曹老先生如此感动。

据了解,这位曹老先生家住冬青,经常坐两趟公交去火车站北广场锻炼,锻炼完了再转车回家。“他每次坐我的车都是从客运公交中心站上车,坐到底站,然后再坐回头车,回到怀德路劳动路站下车,这样就可以原地换乘别的线路。”嵇萍告诉记者,在花园公交中心站司机下车短暂休息的时候,老人一般都不会下车,坐在车里一边休息,一边帮司机监督别的乘客买票。“如果他哪天在这一站下车转转,就会跟我开玩笑地说‘我今天罢工’!”

由于老人年纪大了,每次乘车,嵇萍都会对老人特别关照,在与老人闲聊的过程中感情也日益增厚。老人每次上车后,嵇萍都会温柔地询问老人的近况,“爷爷最近身体如何?”“上下车,慢一点,当心!”“有没有吃过早饭?没吃我这里有!”

老人属猴,性格也很活泼,嵇萍对此印象很深。“老人碰到年纪大的人都会问人家年纪,然后让人家猜他的年纪。我觉得他挺可爱,像老顽童一样。我过一段时间就会碰到一次,碰到了就会喊一声爷爷,闲聊几句,问问老人家身体怎么样。老人也会主动告诉我他的近况,比如眼睛做了手术,心脏不太好之类的。”嵇萍说,“这次事情对我来说真的有很大的触动,在我们看来很小的事情,在乘客心中却有可能被放大很多倍。对人家一次冷漠带来的是半天不快,而一句问候会给人带来一天好心情。”(扬子晚报全媒体记者 马奔 郭靖宇)

+1
【纠错】 责任编辑: 刘笑冬

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good! Celebrate your last national day before your house of cards come tumbling down next year. Your adoptive country Mudlaysia wouldn't be spared too!

Your bitterness is understandable but you should not be so depressed and ashamed of your race. It is not your fault please.

We, Descendants of the Dragon, appreciate that it is a privilege to be born Chinese. We are proud of the economic progress and growing power of our motherland China. We wish peace and prosperity to all on Earth.