• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ghost Story Thread

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello everybody,

Lets start a real ghost story thread for entertainment. To those who are skeptics, please note this is not intend to be a "are ghost real?" debate. Just read with an open mind and enjoy ok? :smile:

Also specify who it happen to. Is it your own experience?

Let me start first:

This happen to my friend C who used to study in Perth. He used to stay in a house at the end of the road. One of the houses next to his was always empty and rumoured to be haunted.

One night C and another housemate were walking back home after studying late at the library. When they walked past the empty house, they suddenly decided to be bohliao. C has always been the clown and he said that he would ask the ghost why no one stays there. He walked into the dark porch and said loudly "are there any ghosts here? where? where are the ghosts?" Then they left laughing like idiots.

That night C started to have a fever. The next morning, his housemates wanted to bring him to the doctor but he had recovered.

But on the second night the fever came back. He was also becoming dizzy and having funny dreams. In the dream a voice was telling him to walk to university building and jump off it. This went on for the whole night. But in the morning, his fever subsided again.

Then on the third night the same thing happen. Fever and nightmares. This time a voice told him to go to the kitchen, take a knife from the drawer and slit his own wrists. The fever was so bad that at one point C was wandering in to the kitchen and tried to open the drawer. Luckily his housemates saw him and led him back to his room. In fact they thought C had gone into the kitchen to make instant noodles or something!

The next morning C got better again and told his housemates about the nightmares. The housemates immediately took him to a Chinese temple in Perth and got help from the monks there.

He recovered after the trip to the temple. But he moved out of the house very soon after that incident.

I moved into his room not long after C left. I didn't know what happened to C and the housemates never told me much. Luckily I did not have any nightmares, but my ex girlfriend hated the room and she always refused to stay long inside. It was like she could sense something. So I always ended up staying at her place most of the time.

About 8 or 9 years later we had a gathering when C and some ex housemates came to Singapore. Everyone started talking about it and that's when I heard for the first time about what happened before I moved in. Nah beh.. I was quite creeped out.