• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ghengis Khan killed 40 mil people, Mao Zedong killed 80 mil people.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
XIxtu8p-Rtqbd-Oq-Gok-Ku-QJHH-0l-Jucs-Tok-N-j-Dv-A1-Y8w.webp

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Most pro fakestinian supporters are actually quite ok with massacres as long as it can't be blamed on Jews. That's why they think Genghis is a hero for killing 40 million people while IDF is a butcher for killing barely 20,000 jihadists and their supporters.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
My former office colleague from China not happy when I made negative comments about Mao. She reminded me that there will be no New China without Chairman Mao always referred as the Great Helmsman.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mao is one of the most evil persons on earth. other evil persons are Suharto , uganda amin , many other heads of african countries,

pol pot , Klaus Schwab , kissinger

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If you study islamic history, the moslems are really filled with love for sultans and khans who initiate war relentlessly. One of the most beloved moslem king amongst moslems in Porkistan and India is the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb. His reign was long and filled with endless wars and raids to kill Hindus and expand the borders of the moslem mughal empire. The moslems don't have this concept that war is bad for the common folk. Their madrassahs and mosques teach common moslems that war is good.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't believe these nice round double-digit numbers anymore. I believe they were exaggerated to make the "six millions jews died in Holocaust" believable.