• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GeylangChecker : What a loser this sinkie bitch is!

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
War has been declared on the bros of SBF. It is time to hit back hard. A tooth for a tooth, a eye for a eye. The very same modus operandi they used, used it back on them. Take a picture of every woman in GL and post a blog. Since some one has already verified that it is not a crime to take pictures of people in public areas. The objective is simple, someone will recognize these women especially if they are locals. Sooner or later their identity will be exposed, making it unsafe for them to venture back into GL areas.

Of course it is not a crime otherwise STOMP website would have failed to be popular as it is today and full of voyeurs, peeping toms without their candid pics. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is the Geylang Checker our myo539? Only sour spinsters or those screwed up by their bf's/husbands will want to take revenge.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is the Geylang Checker our myo539? Only sour spinsters or those screwed up by their bf's/husbands will want to take revenge.

Always possible but then you must also remember that LKY approved to have a red light district in sg. Which country doesn't have one? Strict muslim countries? :biggrin:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always possible but then you must also remember that LKY approved to have a red light district in sg. Which country doesn't have one? Strict muslim countries? :biggrin:

These bloody foreigners all come here horny. Without good old Geylang, they will molest, rape and kill to get a fuck.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Below is an blog entry entitled: 'Best Comment Posted'.

One point raised got me thinking - "belittling women and objectifying them".

Read somewhere that the true measure of a man is how he treats his whores, which I agree (not that I go visit whores lah!)

Is it all about sex and gratification when one visits Geylang pros? Haha...I'm sure it's more than that.... :wink:

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Best Comment Posted

This is probably of one of the best comments that makes me feel encouraged . I need the encouragement to go on , not necessarily in monetary but in spirits .

Best comment :
All you guys are so immature. The founder of this website is not seeking out revenge, nor vengeance or anything else you suggest. To this date there has been no monitoring of such matters, even via private investigators, and this website is basically trying to fulfill that role.

You guys can go ahead and try insult the person who founded this website and movement, as well as make stupid calculations on why a Singaporean girl isn't as good as a PRC one.

The fact is, the founder of this website, as well as many, many other women out there don't need you. They don't need guys. They can well support themselves independently, financially and otherwise. They would, however, be in a relationship for mutual respect and genuine love, of which all of you don't understand nor deserve.

The agenda of this website is not personal. It strives to warn deserving women of their partner's immorality, so they can find better partners. Since no one is monitoring this issue currently, I applaud the founder of this website for addressing this issue.

I have a gf not for good sex, but for good company, mutual care and love. If you guys belittle women and objectify them, you do not deserve to be in a serious relationship.

I hope that one day all of you will be 'caught'. So that your deserving partners know of your true colours, and find better partners who will have more respect for them.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Best Opposition Comments by SG GUY- "to be fair to them - GC"

Anonymous said...
<dl class="avatar-comment-indent" id="comments-block"><dd>
</dd><dd class="comment-body" id="Blog1_cmt-8084957085639979403">---As quoted----- Anonymous said... Don't close down the website. The truth is, a lot of guys are afraid of getting caught. Ignore the negative comments, and don't be affected especially by the personal attacks. Be brave, be courageous, take heart... and be confident in the cause of Geylang Checker.</dd><dd class="comment-body" id="Blog1_cmt-8084957085639979403">
</dd><dd class="comment-body" id="Blog1_cmt-8084957085639979403">July 17, 2011 11:52 AM -------------- You really need to put yourself in others shoe instead of just siding people of the same gender as you. Because how I feel with what your doing is like your grouping man as a total species of animal, and doesn't need to care for alot. In your mind you only protect and acknowledge ladies. To make it sound bad, your like a gay who hates dicks because apparently you had a bad childhood from ur sucky angry father. All you had been thinking, oh know, what if the girl got cheated by the guy? Oh dea, i so pity the girl, the boyfriend dumped him! But can you even put yourself in a male shoe for at least 1 scenerio? The site took photo of random man walking on the streets and label them cheaters, somewhat indirectly.
</dd><dd class="comment-body" id="Blog1_cmt-8084957085639979403">
</dd><dd class="comment-body" id="Blog1_cmt-8084957085639979403">(Yes they still seems like it even if you dont say it out directly) Can you bloody imagine how would you feel when some guy start up slut checker, take photo of random ladies on the street, put up on their blog, then call you slut finder, finding ang mo to dig their wallet? Yes I sympathised founder, whose boyfriend apparently cheated on him for some chicken. But she needs to get over it, move on, and if she have so much extra time, she can learn to work out on the reason why the relationship failed, (e.g bad pick, should had understand him more before dating) instead of spending time stalking pimps and breaking down their not very moral business, butting into other's people relationship and breaking them up.
</dd><dd class="comment-body" id="Blog1_cmt-8084957085639979403"> Because even though prostitution is not very moral, it doesn't harm people. Even if those people who finds hooker(not cheater) does things that are not very moral, its not illegal or harm anybody else well. In fact they decrease rape crimes. You dont have to embarass them just because you happened to study psychology and know they will be embarrassed if found out.. I'm sorry but thats what I think. This site is sexism abusing the fact that anti-sexism only goes one way and not the other gender. If you want to expose cheaters.</dd><dd class="comment-body" id="Blog1_cmt-8084957085639979403">
</dd><dd class="comment-body" id="Blog1_cmt-8084957085639979403">Then dont drag other men not involved in, in any way, any small small way like taking the innoncent pictures. And no, even though you say its just a picture off a naturalist. Its still offending imo. I know many guy gonna disagree with me, because imo, you all just want to pretend to be gentleman and act like a ladies' man. Hence you do this pretend you support whatever they does and set up woman charter, but in truth, can you think abit more like your real innerself and for man who doesn't have the same belief as you.</dd><dd class="comment-body" id="Blog1_cmt-8084957085639979403">
</dd><dd class="comment-body" id="Blog1_cmt-8084957085639979403">BTW, one recommmendation I have for you sg girls is to work on your attitude to sex instead of mere activity to put up with men. Even if you have no sexual attraction to the men because you are with him for his status, can you at least pretend you really love and lust for his body and enjoy sex, instead of treating of something to put up with ur husband, men like you wants their body to be loved after all.
</dd><dd class="comment-body" id="Blog1_cmt-8084957085639979403">I think thats where chicken are good at, they are good at pretending. You may think a horny woman only makes you looks like a slut, but how is it a slut when you only do it/show the side of you to your husband? Anyway, this is the only recommendation, theres still many many methods to improve your relationship because sex is only a small part of relationship. I hope you have a goal now at least instead of taking down every men who patronize geylang because of your freaking boyfriend, the root causes of this web. </dd><dt>
</dt><dd class="comment-footer"> July 18, 2011 5:58 PM
</dd></dl>

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a gf not for good sex, but for good company, mutual care and love. If you guys belittle women and objectify them, you do not deserve to be in a serious relationship.
This i fully agree. Sg women imo are good only as fuck buddies, flings, ONS, affairs but never as wife. Won't reveal anything here. :biggrin:

Asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh delicious cheesepie my dear, i love to fuck as well, could you share with us your experience here? I love to listen!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best comment :
All you guys are so immature. The founder of this website is not seeking out revenge, nor vengeance or anything else you suggest. To this date there has been no monitoring of such matters, even via private investigators, and this website is basically trying to fulfill that role.

You guys can go ahead and try insult the person who founded this website and movement, as well as make stupid calculations on why a Singaporean girl isn't as good as a PRC one.
yet again, dey r nvr wrong.:biggrin:

This i fully agree. Sg women imo are good only as fuck buddies, flings, ONS, affairs but never as wife. Won't reveal anything here. :biggrin:
tis i cant disagree but cant say all lah. give benefit of doubts.:biggrin:
but strange, our myo539... nvr appear in here?:biggrin:

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
quote:
The fact is, the founder of this website, as well as many, many other women out there don't need you. They don't need guys. They can well support themselves independently, financially and otherwise.

I like to hear the truth about singapore women.