• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Geylang new attraction

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My friend told me now geyland kopitiam machiam like KTV got freelance PRC go around table looking for customers .

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend told me now geyland kopitiam machiam like KTV got freelance PRC go around table looking for customers .

4-5 years ago already have. Gals usually in their 30s and most CMI type. They bio lau uncles at kpts. Lor 13 and 15 at Sims Ave end very busy.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The goverment still sleeping ? Don't do anything about it ?

They are 'managing' the problem with raids and spot checks every now and then. It is Geylang and not in the heartlands. If in the latter, they will act fast to avoid losing votes from female voters. Same course of action for massage parlours. More tolerable outside HDB estates.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They are 'managing' the problem with raids and spot checks every now and then. It is Geylang and not in the heartlands. If in the latter, they will act fast to avoid losing votes from female voters. Same course of action for massage parlours. More tolerable outside HDB estates.

from everything i have seen so far, my opinion is they are NOT afraid of losing votes. of course this is just my personal opinion experience

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The goverment still sleeping ? Don't do anything about it ?

Cannot catch all brother. If not, those mad Indian FTs nowhere to release, they will start their raping acts again. I was at The Verge shopping centre meeting a client and I had to go to the gents. The moment I enter, saw two ah nehs at the urinal. After I finished peeing in the cubicle, came out, still saw then at the urinal. I went to comb my hair, after finished, still at the urinals.....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cannot catch all brother. If not, those mad Indian FTs nowhere to release, they will start their raping acts again. I was at The Verge shopping centre meeting a client and I had to go to the gents. The moment I enter, saw two ah nehs at the urinal. After I finished peeing in the cubicle, came out, still saw then at the urinal. I went to comb my hair, after finished, still at the urinals.....

Bro geylang already have legal prositution ..don't need those " jump plane " freelance

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If they don't control geylang freelance problem .. Sooner or later the problem will reach HDB estates .

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they don't control geylang freelance problem .. Sooner or later the problem will reach HDB estates .

Not too long ago, HDB kena liao. Raids and more raids and now the situation is under control in the heartlands. Can't blame the police though. The charbors bo respect the wives of their targets. Kept pulling them and sending 'electricity' even in the presence of targets' wives and other women.