• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Geylang KTV raided last nite, 20 chiobu kee chia

boii77

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time i was also kenna by these raid/spot checks.. but lucky we were singing inside.. din do any hanky panky stuff.. so when the officers come i juz said she is my fren.. so they juz pass off..

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to my tiko friend (:wink:), alot of underworld politics are actually involved in these lupsup KTVs.

Usually the "firms" baotoh one another because of defecting mamasans and girls...

When the vice squad and immigration receive too many complaints from "the public", it's time to act.

ICA or anti vice also got their quota to meet , and also have a maximum number per month.
I heard from frds, they cannot catch too many at one time, because :

they do not have so many lock-up cells
they do not have so many Investigating Officers to handle the cases
they cannot lock up the gals for more than 48 hours, they have to summon them to court in 48 hours.
the sub-courts also cannot take so many cases per day.

these are the reasons why they close one eye sometimes.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
ICA or anti vice also got their quota to meet , and also have a maximum number per month.
I heard from frds, they cannot catch too many at one time, because :

they do not have so many lock-up cells
they do not have so many Investigating Officers to handle the cases
they cannot lock up the gals for more than 48 hours, they have to summon them to court in 48 hours.
the sub-courts also cannot take so many cases per day.

these are the reasons why they close one eye sometimes.

OH...Sgp Home Affairs Teamis a doomed dept. Thats why Msia BOLEH. Dont give a damn, and operation means operation.
In Sgp, the LAW waits in line....and get into work only when offenders toe the line. So u see, the CAT smelled the fish but act only when there is a reason to do so. Do u know that there are at least 2000 gals in KTV in JooChiat, Paramount, Geylang, Duxton, Kg Bahru, Orchard,etc on a single nite (everynite)inside sitting in KTV waiting for customers ?? So, when ICA comes in, all will claimed to be customers...everynite?? How the hell did these so called social visitors passed the borders legally???? There are just loopholes and that is why top ICA official got charged recently.
If u hv seen ICA/CID operations, the lookouts are an advanced party..........ahead of the operation team.What a laugh.!!
But at end of day(or nite rather), the Govt knows everything of whats going on.. In their heart and unwritten proclaimation.................thank you neighbours for the supply of gals(free) coz there aint much local gals to pass around our vibrant cosmopolitan red dot..

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imigration department should only let in peoples with proper working visa

They know got so many chickens fly here as student and tourist , and close one eyes

you see the old fat chickens at geylang coffeeshop talking to old men ? they are very sweet talking

Better know their patterns at HDB centrals first before going to geylang coffeeshops , they con money if you not experience with prc