• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Getai singer questioned by police over indecent performance

TIE Interceptor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Getai singer questioned by police over indecent performance

20121005.222824_getai.jpg

AsiaOne
Friday, Oct 05, 2012

SINGAPORE - A cross-dressing getai performer was reportedly questioned by the police for more than two hours after allegedly putting on an indecent show at a getai last month.

Shin Min Daily News reported today that the incident happened on Sept 7 at Geylang Lorong 18. The Chinese daily said there were many other incidents that day.

Other than the male cross-dresser reportedly performing an obscene act, there was also a woman performing without a permit and a drunkard causing trouble on stage. The entire getai performance also exceeded the time allowed.

According to Shin Min Daily News, the getai host, Mr Lu Wei Lun, was summoned to a police station for statement-taking after police conducted investigations. The getai organiser was similarly summoned to a police station, where he was questioned for over an hour.

The getai organiser said this was the first time he had been in a police station. He also said he brought along props with him for the officers to check.

Mr Lu said, "All I wanted to do was to let my audience have a good time. I don't mind being a clown on stage."

The getai host said he is ready to bear full responsibility for his actions.