• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Get sai together I'm different cubicles with strangers

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I try not to get sai in public if I can help it coz I'm very particular.
Sg public toilets are atrocious.
I try to go to hotels one. Airport is also ok but hardly find yourself near that area. Shopping Malls one hit and miss depending. I even book 81 for transit just to shit.
I'm thinking of an interactive mobile app for the nearest available public toilet near you. With available cubicles, cleanliness grading, etc

jw5

Loyal
I try not to get sai in public if I can help it coz I'm very particular.
Sg public toilets are atrocious.
I try to go to hotels one. Airport is also ok but hardly find yourself near that area. Shopping Malls one hit and miss depending. I even book 81 for transit just to shit.
I'm thinking of an interactive mobile app for the nearest available public toilet near you. With available cubicles, cleanliness grading, etc

Yes, and that is why you should only go to a public toilet to lau sai and never to gek sai. :biggrin: