• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Germany muslim migrant writes in major newspaper that women licking ice cream is ‘obscene’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://exxpress.at/weil-viele-migranten-es-obszoen-finden-sollen-frauen-kein-eis-mehr-schlecken/

Colorful zebra crossings on every street, Pride flags on public transport and transgender pictures in kindergartens. As we get more colourful, a major German newspaper is asking if women should eat ice cream in public. After all, Syrians find that obscene.

Walking through the city with an ice cream in your hand is part of the perfect summer day. But for many migrants this is not a matter of course, as Mohamad Alkhalaf explains in the “Süddeutsche Zeitung.” In Syria, for example, it is considered obscene to lick an ice cream cone in public. Even worse, out of a bag. Even bananas would be cut into pieces there before consumption, so as not to trigger bad fantasies.

“It wasn’t so long ago that this situation would have caused me considerable difficulties. A woman licking a scoop of ice cream in my sight. For a few years, moments like this made my cheeks blush,” the author recalls. Incidentally, he thinks it’s also considered obscene here, but at least he suggests that immigrants have to get used to the fact that women in Germany are also allowed to eat ice cream. Even trans women – but it doesn’t get that “colorful” in the “SZ” after all…

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Context. Would you enjoy it if I were to suggestively lick it in front of your young daughters and have that cheeky sinister smile?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Context. Would you enjoy it if I were to suggestively lick it in front of your young daughters and have that cheeky sinister smile?

muslims who study the koran+hadiths have very warp views, but they have to learn to keep their obsence views to themselves.

Licking ice-cream in front of primary 3 kid = Not OK.

Old muslim man marrying a primary 3 kid = Very OK.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You're talking like a mahomet. He probably did this when he first saw the 6 year old child ayesha.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're talking like a mahomet. He probably did this when he first saw the 6 year old child ayesha.
You're too far lost to know there is no ice cream in 7th century middle east desert.
But there are child molesters and rapists in 7th century churches and leaders.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
muslims who study the koran+hadiths have very warp views, but they have to learn to keep their obsence views to themselves.

Licking ice-cream in front of primary 3 kid = Not OK.

Old muslim man marrying a primary 3 kid = Very OK.
Nothing wrong if the girl is past puberty, she wants it, her family approves, who are you to say no?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong if the girl is past puberty, she wants it, her family approves, who are you to say no?

If Najib were to be in power, I guess there would be parents wanting to marry off their primary 3 daughter to HIM. I am not the parents, I cannot say NO but can comment.

Child_marriage.jpg

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you think a kid seeing an adult licking an ice-cream cone or stick will have obscene influence, then I think you mind is obscene.

headshot-of-excited-young-man-eating-chocolate-ice-cream.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You're too far lost to know there is no ice cream in 7th century middle east desert.
But there are child molesters and rapists in 7th century churches and leaders.

Don't point at others to divert attention away from your pedo 'prophet'. He was even recorded talking like a perv in the moslem hadith scriptures.

He said, "Did you marry a virgin or a matron? I replied, "A matron." He said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you may play with her and she with you?"
Sahih al-Bukhari 5079, In-book reference : Book 67, Hadith 17

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't point at others to divert attention away from your pedo 'prophet'. He was even recorded talking like a perv in the moslem hadith scriptures.

He said, "Did you marry a virgin or a matron? I replied, "A matron." He said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you may play with her and she with you?"
Sahih al-Bukhari 5079, In-book reference : Book 67, Hadith 17
Absolutely nothing wrong saying that.
Just like it's not wrong saying, "Did you marry a beautiful girl or an ugly one? I replied, "An ugly one."
"Why didn't you marry a beautiful girl so that you may play with her and she with you?"