• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Germany: 12-year-old Dies Shortly After Second Corona Vaccination

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I sometimes wonder how many young lives would be saved if they had a choice to use non mRNA vacc like Sinovac/pharm , as the youngsters normally get only mild symptoms from covid.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I sometimes wonder how many young lives would be saved if they had a choice to use non mRNA vacc like Sinovac/pharm , as the youngsters normally get only mild symptoms from covid.

Why even vaccinate the young ones at all? :wink:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking about sinopharm, I watch a youtuber who get sinopharm and no side effects at all.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheebye idiots,
botai boji inject these so called 'vaccines' into their kids even though they are healthy now backfired

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The kid should have taken the third booster shot, it prevents serious illness and death. If second shot dies, quickly poke the third booster shot to revive.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe a typo and a misunderstanding.

"Prevents serious illness and death."

"Presents serious illness and death."

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya just ask Dr @porcaputtana who, along with his crony quack doctors, have received hundreds of thousands of dollars from big pharma lobbyists for advising the MMTF to go the way of mRna vaxxing
Actually my pay is funded by taxpayers . Like your good self .

Imagine you are actually paying me to help implement policies to fuck you over

I find that pretty funny :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

creampie

Alfrescian
Loyal
not a problem for me. I also contribute to halimah n Hsien loongs package even though they are useless to society.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
not a problem for me. I also contribute to halimah n Hsien loongs package even though they are useless to society.
Then don’t be jealous and ask me retarded questions like how much I get from big Pharma lobbyists

you watch too much TV