• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Germans are most honest humans

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
5657604F-8582-43BA-8149-BC52AC261581.jpeg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I remember once I had to be in Dinklage for a week of meeting and training and Dinklage is a small town so evening time very quiet in fact by 9pm whole town is dead quiet and hardy see any car.

Then I noticed one thing, pedestrian crossing the streets at traffic lights will actually press the button and wait for the green man when there’s no car at all. German discipline is truly remarkable.

Respect

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember once I had to be in Dinklage for a week of meeting and training and Dinklage is a small town so evening time very quiet in fact by 9pm whole town is dead quiet and hardy see any car.

Then I noticed one thing, pedestrian crossing the streets at traffic lights will actually press the button and wait for the green man when there’s no car at all. German discipline is truly remarkable.

Respect
i do that in sg too, not because of discipline or civic-mindedness, but because of motorists cumming out of nowhere when i least expect them. sg has many "ghost" drivers, appearing from nowhere, but most will stop at red lights. unlike bay area where illegal immigrant drivers will run red lights as they are now protected species under sanctuary state laws. must wait for 6.9 seconds before moving on green light. not joking.

and these illegal immigrant offenders are seldom charged in court for injuries to others and damages on properties. they are broke, can't pay, and escape jail terms or conviction as state and local justice systems don't know how to deal with them as they are not legal residents. county sheriff will let them go and city police doesn't want to hold them in local jails. they can anyhow bang into anyone and get away scot free. libtards rule.
07-23-2014-sj-crash.jpg

fatal-car-crash.gif

bcgjs6vcmaaiuul.jpg

fatal1.jpg

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Respect

Wow prove that Germans are honest humans that follow rules again! How about their driving? Do they ignore lane or use emergency lane to cut queue like Malaysians do (and then complain traffic jam) or do they follow rules and no jam?

https://www.the-black-forest.com/black-forest-local-info/german-people-attitude-culture/

German Ways – Understanding German Attitudes and Culture (source and author unknown)

1) Germans do not cross the street against the light.
Do not cross the street when the light is red, NO MATTER WHAT! Germans always wait for the light to turn green whether there is a car in sight or not. If you attempt to cross, you will probably be chided by at least one of the people in the queue and you will hear a general tsssk.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do that in sg too, not because of discipline or civic-mindedness, but because of motorists cumming out of nowhere when i least expect them. sg has many "ghost" drivers, appearing from nowhere, but most will stop at red lights. unlike bay area where illegal immigrant drivers will run red lights as they are now protected species under sanctuary state laws. must wait for 6.9 seconds before moving on green light. not joking.

and these illegal immigrant offenders are seldom charged in court for injuries to others and damages on properties. they are broke, can't pay, and escape jail terms or conviction as state and local justice systems don't know how to deal with them as they are not legal residents. county sheriff will let them go and city police doesn't want to hold them in local jails. they can anyhow bang into anyone and get away scot free. libtards rule.
07-23-2014-sj-crash.jpg

fatal-car-crash.gif

bcgjs6vcmaaiuul.jpg

fatal1.jpg
That’s what happened when act smart people don’t follow rules. In JB also can see people beating red light so better check before moving off indeed!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow prove that Germans are honest humans that follow rules again! How about their driving? Do they ignore lane or use emergency lane to cut queue like Malaysians do (and then complain traffic jam) or do they follow rules and no jam?

https://www.the-black-forest.com/black-forest-local-info/german-people-attitude-culture/

German Ways – Understanding German Attitudes and Culture (source and author unknown)

1) Germans do not cross the street against the light.
Do not cross the street when the light is red, NO MATTER WHAT! Germans always wait for the light to turn green whether there is a car in sight or not. If you attempt to cross, you will probably be chided by at least one of the people in the queue and you will hear a general tsssk.

Act smart people don’t follow rules and cut queue then kpkb traffic jam! That’s the difference between act smart and real smart people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
can. when economy tanks and no one wants or is incapable to rent high priced condo or house. like losers in stockton and molesto despite a surging economy in northern california.
Seriously I was renting out my condo way before pap opened floodgate and always can rent out. It’s a matter of how much.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously I was renting out my condo way before pap opened floodgate and always can rent out. It’s a matter of how much.
in sg, with more millions cumming, sure can rent out. increasing quantity means quality of tenants decreases. like an ah neh family trashing and abusing one of my condos. no more ah neh tenants for me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
in sg, with more millions cumming, sure can rent out. increasing quantity means quality of tenants decreases. like an ah neh family trashing and abusing one of my condos. no more ah neh tenants for me.
Seriously my worst tenant is not Ah neh but Malaysian Chinese that cooked everyday and never cleaned up and choked my kitchen sink.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously my worst tenant is not Ah neh but Malaysian Chinese that cooked everyday and never cleaned up and choked my kitchen sink.
i'd rather that tenant goes out and makan outside. this ah neh charbor cooks from morning till night and trashes the entire kitchen, uses kitchen appliances until utility bill spikes. now she wants me to help her with utility bills and replacing all appliances with more energy-saving ones. told her to move out for good if i need to redo kitchen. she's 3 times the size of kt latha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow such a good honest culture!

2) Germans are very direct and they are always right
Most Germans have no problem telling you how they feel about something, even if you are a complete stranger. Don’t try to argue with a German, it is a complete waste of time. Just remember they are always right, nod your head and don’t waste your breath.
Wow Germans are so considerate neighbors!

6) Germans like their rules
In Germany, it seems there is a rule for everything. You have to abide by quiet times (generally between 1 pm and 3 pm weekdays and most of the day on Sundays) in residential neighborhoods. Walking across the grass in parks is frowned upon – you are supposed to stay on the paths. Never, ever question authority, it is simply not a good idea.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'd rather that tenant goes out and makan outside. this ah neh charbor cooks from morning till night and trashes the entire kitchen, uses kitchen appliances until utility bill spikes. now she wants me to help her with utility bills and replacing all appliances with more energy-saving ones. told her to move out for good if i need to redo kitchen. she's 3 times the size of kt latha.
You have to foot utility bill? Why are you not doing Airbnb instead in USA?