• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Germans Agree That Germans To Blame For Inciting Good Muslims To Rape Them!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Engineers know how to dress safely when doing their jobs to minimize risk of injury. I think it's time women do the same. Padlock your short pants and bra.

hey shit skin how come you write like this? Is it because it's your fucking shit religion doing this. What if it was chinese ppl doing the raping?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nukes are nothing but white elephants. Nobody has the balls to use them yet. There's still group of Mongols who stick to their primitive shamanism beliefs, who spend their days jacking off Genghis Khan's glory days while watching their herds. Bunch of losers.

Are you a chinese dog or a shit skin masquerading as a chinese?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's racist (what race is Muslim anyway?) to regard Muslims as a beast that has only basic instincts and no human values.

ISlam, the religion of pieces. What do folks actually expect from Islam? Their entire ideology is based on the believe that one man had the ability to have conversions with god. This man is known to them as a warlord, pirate, looter, serial rapist, mass murderer, beheader, pedophile and sexual pervert. Those that followed him were criminals like him. Using forced conversions and promise of a share in war booty they grew in strength then. Today we face over 1 billion of these savage and vile lunatics whose brains and hearts are filled with insane hate for us and love for death and murder and war booty.

Islam allows slavery and sex slaves. What a wonderful goat this allah is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj-Bx4SYufA